This is my second addon, idea came from a chat with a friend who wished for this functionallity. Basically, this will send a message to user-defined custom channels when you earn an achievement.
That way, if you keep up a channel containing friends, guild alliances, or whatever other reason, you can keep them informed of your achievements, no longer will it only be your guild that knows about it.
- /ac add <channel> - adds a new channel to the list of channels to be annouced when you achieve something
- /ac del <channel> - removes a channel from the list of channels.
- /ac list - Display all channels that are kept informed
- /ac filterYou - It will hide channel messages of your own achievements. Getting 4 achievements at once broadcasted to 5 channels tends to be VERY spammy.
- /ac filterGuild - Hide channel message of your guildmate achievements who are in the same channels as you, you're already seeing them in guild chat anyway
- Both filters are enabled by default, but i gave the option to disable it as a convenience.
- <channel> must be the NAME of the channel, it will find the channel number on its own
- The databse is character-specific, and the commands are not case-sensitive.
- The screenshot shows how the addon works, but if you have the filters on, you will not see it. (but your friends will)