- Fixed skill levels reported as 0.
Note: The problems does not fix itself with this new version. To fully fix it, you need to populate the database with new profession links.
To do this, log all your alts one by one, open their tradeskills, and ONLY THEN, open the skills pane in Altoholic to see that this character's
skill levels are ok. If not, it is merely a refresh issue.
As I said, the problem comes from the format of the profession links which has been changed by Blizzard, reload the whole thing, and you will be fine.
- Fixed recipe colors at the Auction House (Thanks Elandril !).
- Fixed a lua error when DataStore_Agenda is disabled.
- Fixed profession cooldowns warnings, they are now hardcoded at 3 am (the game sometimes still returns midnight).
- Added a total AiL per realm in the account summary.