OverviewAnyMeter provides gauge bars for a lot of things, shown together in a simple frame.
- It can monitor:
- Money (keeps track of total server money)
- Honorable kills
- Pet experience
- Reputation with any known faction (as many as you want)
- Currencies (new)
- Damage and healing (done and received) (new)
- Killing blows (new)
- Deaths (new)
- Completed quests (new)
- Zone and coordinates (new)
- Latency and FPS (new)
- Play times (new)
- Configuration panes integrated in Interface Addons list.
- Each type of gauge has its own configuration.
- Bars sizes and texture customizable.
- Gauges can be easily moved, sorted and removed with the mouse.
Command line/AM and /ANYMETER commands grant access to the configuration pane.
WARNING: Macintosh users:
This AddOn will NOT work correctly in your Mac client because it is using a provided Windows TrueType in its font-types definitions. You will find an alternative fonts definition file (using the game internal fonts) in a folder named "XS\Macintosh". Just move this file to its parent folder overwriting the existing one.
- Date created
- Jun 27, 2009
- Last update
- Jun 30, 2011
- Development stage
- Public Domain
- Curse link
- Recent files