Table of contents
- 1 v10.5.1
- 2 v10.5.0
- 3 v10.4.3
- 4 v10.4.2
- 5 v10.4.1
- 6 v10.4.0
- 7 v10.3.0
- 8 v10.2.0
- 9 v10.1.4
- 10 v10.1.3
- 11 v10.1.2
- 12 v10.1.1
- 13 v10.1.0
- 14 v10.0.2
- 15 v10.0.1
- 16 v10.0.0
- 17 v9.13.5
- 18 v9.12.0
- 19 v9.11.0
- 20 v9.10.0
- 21 v9.9.1
- 22 v9.9.0
- 23 v9.8.0
- 24 v9.7.0
- 25 v9.6.0
- 26 v9.5.1
- 27 v9.5.0
- 28 v9.4.10
- 29 v9.4.6
- 30 v9.4.5
- 31 v9.3.3
- 32 v9.2.6
- 33 v9.1.19
- 34 v9.1.18
- 35 v9.0.7
- 36 v8.2.8
- 37 v8.1.5
- 38 v8.1.4
- 39 v8.1.3
- 40 v8.1.2
- 41 v8.1.1
- 42 v7.9.0
- 43 v7.8.1
- 44 v7.8.0
- 45 v7.7.1
- 46 v7.7.0
- 47 v7.6.9
- 48 v7.5.1
- 49 v7.4.3
- 50 v7.4.1
- 51 v7.3.10
- 52 v7.3.9
- 53 v7.2.1
- 54 v7.1.2
- 55 v7.0.4
- 56 v7.0.3
- 57 v7.0.2
- 58 v6.4.1
- 59 v6.3.4
- 60 v6.2.1
- 61 v6.1.3
- 62 v6.0.6
- 63 v6.0.5
- 64 v6.0.4
- 65 v5.2.11
- 66 v5.2.10
- 67 v5.2.9
- 68 v5.2.8
- 69 v5.1.3
- 70 v5.0.1
- 71 v4.3.6
- 72 v4.3.5
- 73 v4.3.4
- 74 v4.3.2
- 75 v4.2.17
- 76 v4.2.16
- 77 v4.1.0
Armory has been released into the public domain on November 2007. The project page can be found on http://wow.curseforge.com/addons/armory/. The Armory archive can be found on http://www.wow-neighbours.com/.
Thanks for using Armory. You can show your appreciation and support future development by donating!
- Currency icons were not shown anymore in summary sheet; this has been fixed.
- Added extra checks and clean-up to prevent an error to occur for unknown pet spells.
- Enchanting recipe tooltip enhancement didn't work anymore; this has been fixed.
Note: The database will be upgraded.
- Adjustments have been made for patch 5.2.0.
- Glyphs could show up as learnable while they were already known; this has been fixed (needs ARMORY_BUZZ_WORDS translation for other languages).
- Obsolete GetLFGDungeonRewardCapBarInfo and related UI elements have been removed.
- Valor point tooltip in summary now shows weekly maximum instead of the old Cataclysm related data.
- Caged battle pets in inventory caused a tooltip error; this has been fixed.
- ArmoryGuildBank now handles caged pets properly (synchronization will be incompatible with older versions).
- Fixed an issue with tooltip enhancement not updating correctly when switching between different link types.
- Added workaround for GetTradeSkillReagentItemLink returning nil in PTR.
- Hovering realm first achievement links caused an error; this has been fixed.
- "You are not in a raid" message appeared when in LFR; this has been fixed.
- The selected stats in the paperdoll were reset after changing the selection; this has been fixed.
- PlayerScore integration has been re-enabled.
- The achievement module could result in game freeze, FPS drop or 'script ran too long' error on some systems; this should have been fixed now.
- Tooltip module has been adapted to the new way tooltips are generated. Most, if not all, tooltip enhancements should work again.
- Events module now stores one consolidated event for Pandaria gem research.
- Added a hack for tradeskill cooldowns because API still returns midnight when the cd is activated (but the correct time after a reload! argh).
- Fixed an issue with localized /ar guildbank|gb chat command not being recognized.
- A new chat command "/ar cooldown|cd" has been added to display current tradeskill cooldowns.
- When color blind mode is enabled the tradeskill frame caused an error; this has been fixed.
- Precautions have been taken to prevent an error from occuring when hovering over Armory socket info frames.
- An option has been added to enable item counts per bag/bank slot.
- Inventory guild tab caused an error if no guild bank data is available; this has been fixed.
- An option has been added to include item counts for the current and selected character's guild only.
- Static popups have been replaced to prevent a possible taint issue.
- Hunter pet without a specialization could result in an error; this has been fixed.
- Achievements module has been included again, but it now stores relevant achievements in progress only.
- An option has been added to show skill ranks in profession button tooltips.
- Raid module didn't include LFR anymore; this has been fixed.
- LFG completions weren't properly registered anymore in quest history module; this has been fixed.
- World boss defeats have been added to the quest history module.
- Offhand attack speed was not displayed properly; this has been fixed.
- Friendship reputation was not displayed properly; this has been fixed.
- Adjustments have been made for patch 5.1.0.
- A slider and mouse wheel support has been added to the stats pane(s) because the number of stats can now exceed the available space.
- Summary icons are now cropped (reducing line height).
- Cooldowns were not properly stored when using simple tradeskill storage which also caused a tooltip error; this has been fixed.
- Collapse/expand all in inventory icon view didn't work properly; this has been fixed.
- Displaying bag layout didn't work anymore; this has been fixed.
- Friends and events didn't show properly with a scrollbar present; this has been fixed.
- If the current character has a pet, browsing through characters didn't adjust the spellbook tabs; this has been fixed.
- Fixed a minor issue with tab tooltips.
- Added value property to LDB integration.
- Option "Enable LDB label display" now adds "Armory:" to the text property. This option is off by default.
- Quest log didn't show the quest objective but the quest description instead; this has been fixed (rescan needed).
- Item suffixes ("... of the ...") are now taken into account (rescan needed).
- Tradeskill window didn't show the number of skill-ups and hovering over it would result in an error; this has been fixed.
- With multiple subheaders tradeskills where unintentionally filtered due to a lot of nil values returned by the API call; this has been fixed.
- Parent removed from tooltip allocation.
- Window of an unscanned tradeskill didn't close when switching characters; this has been fixed.
- Link references to tradeskills from characters on another realm have been removed because they are invalid anyhow.
- Core adapted to changed GetItemQualityColor API
- Known glyphs were shown as learnable; this has been fixed.
- Another attempt to fix tradeskill subheaders...
- Positioning in reputation frame has been adjusted.
- Subheaders were not shown in tradeskill frame; this has been fixed.
- Some minor DB changes.
- A recipe was shown as learnable when the reputation requirement was met but the rank wasn't; this has been fixed.
- Runeforging temporarily popped up as a profession; this has been fixed.
- When more than one character is of the same class and one doesn't have glyphs an error would pop-up when known glyphs tooltip info was calculated; this has been fixed.
- Gold didn't get updated properly; this had been fixed.
- Data sharing module has finally been adapted and is included again (character lookup is simplified though).
- Column sorting support has been added to the summary sheet.
- Finished some other loose ends that where still on the version 10 to-do list.
Note: The planned changes for patch 5 are hereby finished. Companions, mounts and achievements are intentionally left out. It has been a massive amount of work and I hope you are pleased with the end result.
- Using bag layout caused an overlay error with the void storage container; this has been fixed.
- Included updated German translations.
- Missing 'relic' sub class caused an error when opening inscriptions in Armory; this has been fixed.
- Redesign and rewrite of code for patch 5.0.4.
Note: Not all code has been reviewed yet and parts are still disabled, but all core modules are there. Because this release consumed all my free time for a few weeks I'll take it a bit easier now. Updates will follow in due time. Happy gaming!
- Profession data is now pulled immediately from the server to minimize the chance that item data will be missing when stored.
- If item level information is missing for a character the summary and paperdoll would result in an error; this has been fixed.
- It is now possible to use a link as argument for /ar find (even /ar [link] is supported) to search the database.
- An option has been added to make Alt-clicking a chat link equivalent to /ar find [link].
- The fallback routine that was used when a trade skill texture couldn't be found always returned a question mark; this has been fixed.
- In inventory icon view mode the item counts were not shown anymore; this has been fixed.
- Profession windows can now be opened from the command line with /ar profession [char] [realm] (e.g. /ar Engineering MyChar). Note: all parameters are case sensitive.
- Other add-ons adding entries to paperdoll stats could break Armory; this has been fixed.
- If a level requirement is unknown for a glyph the tooltip count would result in an error; this has been fixed.
- Sometimes 'craftable by' was still showing from a previous tooltip; this has been fixed.
- PlayerScore (GearScore) player data wasn't reset; this has been fixed.
- If the summary sheet is locked it didn't get updated when a character was deleted; this has been fixed.
- It is now possible to exclude a character from Armory.
- Talent tab is now hidden for lower level characters.
- Guild bank money display didn't get updated after visiting the guild bank; this has been fixed.
- Added some sanity checks for timestamps in ArmoryGuildBank communication.
- Raid info instance lock details now show defeated bosses instead of the instance ID which is not relevant anymore.
- LFR has been added to raid info.
- With a locked summary sheet the delete dialog appeared behind the summary; this has been fixed.
- Pinned tooltip item counts now get updated as well.
- Wrong event was disabled whe processing tokens; this has been fixed.
- Trade skill update warning wasn't shown anymore; this has been fixed.
- A warning has been added in case the server didn't return all requested profession data.
- Currency data got deleted sometimes; this has been fixed.
- An option has been added to choose a sound to play for automated warning and error messages.
- Adjustments have been made for patch 4.3.0.
- Forgot to mention that the previous release included updated German translations.
- Sometimes the currently selected character wasn't restored properly by database wide operations; this has been fixed.
- ArmoryGuildBank now also supports oGlow.
- When searching oGlow will be disabled for greyed out items.
- Adjusted the line width in inventory list view to make a cleaner fit.
- Added support for void storage.
- Removed some equipment count logic that made me wonder why I added that in the first place.
- "Known by" has been removed for glyph tooltips that already show this information.
- "Craftable by" has been added to glyph tooltips. For this to work in other languages than English, the localization of ARMORY_TRADE_INSCRIPTION should be accurate (see project site).
- Glyph has been added as a search type for /ar find. Searching for 'unknown' (shortcut '?') will show missing glyphs for all characters. A question mark behind the crafter indicates that the glyph's class couldn't be verified (retrying usually resolves this).
- Known glyphs will no longer be stored for low level characters.
- The 'rescan on login' option will now be set for all characters at once instead of only the current character.
- Mail expiration check could result in an error under certain conditions; this has been fixed.
- Forgot to actually load ptBR; this has been fixed.
- An option has been added to hide the Armory button on the character frame.
- TOC notes update.
- Added ptBR localization.
- API: Armory:GetInventoryItemLink and Armory:GetInventoryItemTexture now support bank bag slots.
- Included updated Russian translations.
- Keyring removed from inventory module.
- Known glyphs didn't get updated when a new glyph was learned; this has been fixed (you'll need to login with an alt before that data is available again).
- Under certain conditions a paperdoll error could occur; this has been fixed.
- Overlay drop down selection resulted in an error; this has been fixed.
- An option has been added to enable a realm and faction filter to restrict the character information displayed.
- If a character lookup contains missing data (not cached) a retry message will be displayed now.
- If a custom channel was the only lookup communication channel available it wasn't selected by default; this has been fixed.
- API: Added a trade skill add-on registration method to prevent Armory triggering TRADE_SKILL_UPDATE events (see API.txt).
- Removed built-in ATSW support.
- Non trade skills have been removed from the summary sheet.
- Support for Collectinator has been added which will enable 'known by', 'learnable' and 'attainable' in companion and mount tooltips.
- Glyph tooltip enhancement didn't take the class into account; this has been fixed.
- Currency counts were not shown anymore in tooltips other than in the merchant frame; this has been fixed.
- Tooltips were not shown anymore in Armory's currency frame; this has been fixed (you'll need to login with an alt before that data is available again).
- Message filter module has been removed due to tainting issues.
- Some other minor changes.
- Adjustments have been made for patch 4.2.0.
- Tried to get rid of some taint issues.
- Included updated Korean translations.
- Adjustments have been made for patch 4.1.0.
- Added tooltips in summary sheet for weekly maximum conquest and valor points.
- Added weekly valor points cap bar to raid info.
- Added weekly conquest points bar to PvP info.
- Changed 'ARENA' label to 'CONQUEST' in PvP info.
- Removed faction description.
- Tooltip enhancement for known glyphs didn't work anymore; this has been fixed (you'll need to login with an alt before that data is available again).
- An indication that a glyph is learnable by one of your characters is now added to its tooltip.
- An indication that a glyph eventually will be learnable by one of your characters is now added to its tooltip.
- An option has been added to make '/ar find' more restrictive when looking for matches.
- Inventory items can now be looked up from other Armory players who share the same custom channel.
- Tooltip for characters in character selection dropdown wasn't correctly displayed anymore; this has been fixed.
- Added valor points to the summary (you'll need to login with an alt before that data is available).
- Summary sheet can now be locked (pinned) to make it stick until unlocked again. While locked the sheet can be dragged to another position (right-click).
- Revised tooltip content in summary sheet.
- Improved tooltip anchoring in summary sheet.
- Removed overlooked pet attribute code which is now meaningless and can result in a 'effectiveStat nil' error.
- Added an extra check to prevent an argument error when checking for mail expiration.
- Non trade skills (e.g. Runeforging) were still scanned; this had been fixed.
- If counts are included for all realms [email protected]' will now be appended to the name (note: separate setting for guild banks).
- Guild bank item count faction comparison was still based on character data; this has been fixed.
- Adjustments have been made for patch 4.0.6.
- Opening the last active chat for linking didn't work anymore; this has been fixed.
- Added logic to prevent partial storage of pet data which results in a 'effectiveStat nil' error.
- Included updated French and Korean translations.
- When the overlay frame was shown the character frame became unmovable; this has been fixed.
- Selecting a pet from page 2 or above didn't show the correct details; this has been fixed.
- Keyring update was not correctly triggered anymore; this has been fixed.
- Enabling bag layout in inventory icon view could result in an error when a keyring had some empty slots; this has been fixed.
- Event module now ignores calendar filters but will include active raid lockouts even if the filter is disabled.
- Trade skills were not stored correctly anymore when an item name filter was active; this has been fixed.
- Icon tooltip anchoring changed to support bottom screen positions.
- Fixed trade skill cooldowns in the event module.
- Attempt to fix a socketing update issue with missing tooltip data.
- Comparison tooltip scale is now set the same as the game tooltip.
- Equipment tooltip is now shifted to the right when a flyout is shown.
- Changed 'prismatic' into 'other' because of engineering sockets.
- If for some reason the socket type can't be established the gem info will now be shown under 'other' instead of generating an error.
- The warning message wasn't shown anymore when a trade skill frame was toggled instead of explicitly closed; this has been fixed.
- Anchoring and scaling changed for character browse buttons.
- When moving the mouse from the head slot to the right browse button the tooltip contents weren't always updated; this has been fixed.
- Added support for new GearScore (PlayerScore).
- Added support for AtlasLoot v6.
- Closing a trade skill window could result in an error; this has been fixed.
- Trade skills weren't updated anymore when filtered; this has been fixed.
- Item comparison tooltips weren't shown anymore for buyable or trainable items; this has been fixed.
- Changed the 'unknown sender' mail warning.
- Included updated German translations.
- Water elemental pet icon was missing; this has been fixed.
- Equipment updates were triggered too many times; this has been fixed.
- Logic has been added to skip socketing updates when, for some reason, data is lacking.
- Adjustments have been made for patch 4.0.3.
Note: you'll need to login with an alt before all data is available.
- Added socket information to the character sheet.
- Overlay drop down selections are now saved per character.
- Currency has been added to the summary sheet.
- Pawn button became 'inactive' when the overlay is shown; this has been fixed.
- 'Already known' wasn't shown for current character's glyphs; this has been fixed.
- Added logic to prevent trade skill updates when not all data is available yet.
- New oGlow didn't work with recipe details; this has been fixed.
- Trade skills are now always rescanned when the skill frame is closed.
- Added temporary fix for 4.0.3 (beta).
- Added a warning if an unknown sender is detected while scanning the inbox.
- When entering the world scans are now only performed when the option is set or in case there is no data.
- Lookup frame sometimes didn't show the drop downs when opened for the first time; this has been fixed.
- Included Korean translations.
- Displaying the mastery tooltip could result in an error; this has been fixed.
- Title selection drop down fell behind some elements of the overlay frame; this has been fixed.
- Moved the overlay checkbox to the lower left corner of the character frame.
- Resilience was missing from the defense stats; this has been fixed.
- Under certain circumstances a guild bank messaging error could occur; this has been fixed.
- 'Already known' in tooltips has been extended with known glyphs.
- Under certain circumstances the game could freeze; this may have been fixed.
- Side tabs weren't updated when a new trade skill was scanned; this has been fixed.
- Loosened up recipe comparison because learned and unlearned names may differ.
- The current character is now removed from the 'Already known' list.
- Added a work-around for wrong API return values to make binary storage possible again.
- Using '/ar check <days>' didn't work when <days> ended with a zero; this has been fixed.
- The countdown of seasonal debuffs, like 'Tricked or Treated', and the 'Deserter' debuff is now maintained.
- An indication that a recipe is learnable by one of your characters is now added to its tooltip.
- An indication that a recipe eventually will be learnable by one of your characters is now added to its tooltip.
- Runeforging is no longer tracked (note: the database update may remove other professions).
- When doing an exact search with '/ar find' the enclosing quotes were removed; this has been fixed.
- Tinkers are now included in tooltips and extended search.
- Maybe fixed a glyph frame issue.
- Currencies didn't show counts anymore; this has been fixed.
- Buffs tooltips and timers were not always shown correctly; this has been fixed.
- An option has been added to use Armory's layout in the character frame when it is collapsed.
- GearScore support has been added to the overlay.
- Some other minor changes.
Note: All data will be reset due to major API changes.
- Final release for patch 4.0.1 / beta 4.0.3
- Daily quests and random battlegrounds and dungeons have been added to the quest log. The last completion (server) time will be recorded up to a maximum of one week. Note: Non-holiday battlegrounds will not be stored in case of a disconnect; this is a technical limitation.
- Events have been added to the summary sheet.
- Mail check on start-up is now delayed for 5 seconds.
- Under certain circumstances an error could occur when instance data was updated; this has been fixed.
- Lookup didn't find matches anymore; this has been fixed.
- Included updated German translations.
- Command line arguments included in quotes (e.g. /ar delete realm "Aerie Peak") were not parsed correctly; this has been fixed.
- The character selection dropdown and the summary sheet now scale with Armory's main frame.
- The game tooltip scale was reset when using the small arrow browse buttons; this has been fixed.
- The stats dropdown didn't scale with Armory; this has been fixed.
- The Armory UI scale is now also applied to other Armory frames (lookup, find, guild bank).
- The UI scale slider didn't reset when pressing the reset button; this has been fixed.
- Included Korean translations.
- Option to ignore mail with Marks of Honor has been removed because it is not applicable anymore.
- Font color codes have been removed from locales.
- A warning has been added for unscanned mail (i.e. surplus) when visiting the mailbox.
- An option has been added to warn if there may be unnoticed mail.
- Last visit date, number of item stacks and number of mail remaining will be shown in a tooltip in the summary sheet.
- A red exclamation mark in the mail column on the summary sheet indicates that the mail of that character needs your attention.
- The summary mail detail frame's height is now limited and will show a slider when needed.
- You can now shift-click saved instance info to copy it into the chat frame.
- Fixed chat filter for 3.3.5.
- Fixed chat linking for 3.3.5.
- The extended search option in /ar find is erroneously checked by default; this has been fixed.
- Added support for LinkWrangler.
- Comparison tooltips can now also be called when pressing Alt on AtlasLoot tooltips.
- Achievement has been added as a search type for /ar find which makes finding achievements more flexible.
- The search type argument for /ar find (if specified) can now be abbreviated.
- ArmoryGuildBank now also offers the traditional icon view (note: you must visit the guild bank and open all its tabs once to make it work).
- AGB messaging protocol has been changed (to enable auto update again guild members need to upgrade too).
- Setting the item filter in ArmoryGuildBank didn't always update the selected items; this has been fixed.
- Right-clicking the tabard icon to delete a guild didn't refresh the guild bank frame properly or could result in an error; this has been fixed.
- Returning mail could result in an error; this has been fixed.
- A custom communication channel has been added for /ar lookup. If available it can be used to query other Armory users using the same channel.
- An option has been added to define and enable a custom channel per character.
- You can now whisper and retrieve player info by clicking the name in the lookup results.
- Mousing over the link button in the tradeskill frame resulted in an error; this has been fixed.
- Font changed for GearScore to make it work in non-western clients.
- Performing an inventory type data search resulted in an error if a mount or companion was matched; this has been fixed.
- An option has been added to select a different color for achievements that are in progress.
- Core modules are now optional as well.
- Command line parsing has been changed to accommodate non-western languages.
- "Known by" was no longer shown for unbound recipes; this has been fixed.
- Adjustments have been made for patch 3.3.3.
Note: Your database will be converted, please make a backup of your Armory.lua before starting WoW.
- An option has been added to include characters that can craft an item in its tooltip.
- Added support for GearScore.
- Russian translation imported.
- Deleting a realm with a quote in its name (e.g. Sen'jin) was not possible; this has been fixed.
- In case of multiple realms the collapsed state in the dropdown and summary sheet will now be remembered per character.
- Adjustments have been made for patch 3.3.2.
- Tooltip handling completely redesigned to make it more efficient and faster.
- Improved support for ManyItemTooltips and add-ons that provide chat link hovering pop-ups.
- Added support for inventory filtering on Heirloom (=Heirloom or =7). If Armory is not able to determine the exact quality it falls back to the item color in which case artifacts are also included.
- The option to adopt the Pawn scales of the other characters has been removed because it is now natively supported by Pawn (since 1.3).
- Items counts are now per faction by default. An configuration option has been added to change this behaviour.
- Cooldowns that have become available again will be displayed upon logging in.
- Some minor other changes.
- Add-on messages are no longer sent to the raid and party channels when in a battleground.
- The summary sheet showed an error when the faction group was unknown for a character; this has been fixed.
- Calling "search database" and "lookup information" from the context menu resulted in an error; this has been fixed.
- Character selection wasn't accessible from some frames; this has been fixed.
- Armory is now scalable from 50-150% by using the mouse wheel on the paperdoll frame (or the slider in the options panel).
- Pet icon wasn't shown anymore for Ghouls; this has been fixed.
- Trade skills that share a cooldown (e.g. transmutes) are now consolidated into one event (may not work 100% for all locales).
- Find results couldn't be linked anymore; this has been fixed.
- Searching the inventory (/ar find inventory) grouped items by their name not their id; this has been fixed.
- Equipment is now also included in searching the inventory (/ar find inventory).
- Equipment has been added as a separate container in the inventory list view.
- Added missing include for Korean localization.
- Bag names of the current character were used for all bags when viewing all characters in the inventory.
- Under certain conditions the opening the achievement frame could result in an error; this has been fixed.
- Calendar events have been added to the social module.
- An option has been added to include tradeskill cooldowns in the events list.
- An option has been added to get notifications of events that are about to become due.
- The social module is now accessible through its own side tab instead of using the portrait icon.
- Fixed "fully rested" summary tooltip text.
- A mail icon will now be shown for characters with unread mail.
- The summary sheet wasn't shown in some LDB display add-ons; this has been fixed.
- A configuration option has been added to keep scanning paused while in an instance.
- A message will be added to tooltip item counts to indicate that they may not be accurate because scanning is paused.
- Shift-clicking reputation will now automatically open the chat text box if needed.
- You can now shift-click XP in the summary sheet to copy a summary into the chat frame.
- Fixed nil reference in damage tooltip.
- Added support for long character lists in character selection dropdown.
- Configuration panel can now also be accessed via Armory's icon context menu.
- The ammo slot has been added to the paperdoll.
- An option has been added to add gemming details to the item tooltip.
- Because Blizzard added gear sets in tooltips in patch 3.3, the gear set tooltip option now only applies to items accessed in Armory.
- The color setting has been removed from the gear set tooltip option (it now uses the same format as the standard line).
- Comparison tooltips have been enabled for craftable equipment when visiting a vendor.
- The last search type in the find frame is now preserved.
- Equipped items are now included it tooltip counts and when searching the database for items using /ar find.
- Added support for oGlow patch 3 alpha edition.
- Applied some UI changes to resize tabs to fit for localization.
Note: Because of API changes your quests will be removed (login with your alts to force an update).
- Comparison tooltips have been enabled for craftable equipment when visiting a trainer.
- Added "known by" to linked recipe tooltips.
- Under specific conditions a bag update could wipe the stored auctions; this has been fixed.
- A tooltip has been added to the XP values in the summary sheet (including time needed to get fully rested). Note: you'll need to login with an alt before this data is available.
- Changing settings showed some erroneous behavior; this has been fixed.
- Currency totals have been removed from the tooltip.
- Added support for !ClassColors.
- Adjustments have been made for patch 3.3 (not backwards compatible!).
Note: Your database may be converted, please make a backup of your Armory.lua before starting WoW.
- Hovering over the minimap icon always triggered displaying the summary sheet; this has been fixed.
- The default optimization has been changed from memory to CPU.
- The /ar check command now accepts an optional "numdays" parameter.
- Auctioned items were missing from reagent item counts; this has been fixed.
- Guild items were missing from reagent item counts; this has been fixed.
- Guild bank tab details have been added to item counts.
- The "Guild Bank" prefix has been removed from the item count label.
- Reagent caching has been added when "Prefer memory over processing speed" is disabled.
- Linked achievements tooltips didn't show previously completed achievements; this has been fixed.
- Achievement and quest tooltip hooks have been altered to provide a broader support.
- At startup achievements where sometimes stored twice in a row; this has been fixed.
- Turning off the social module resulted in an error; this has been fixed.
- Percentages were no longer shown in linked achievement tooltips; this has been fixed.
- Item counts for reagents in tooltips had a bad impact on the frame rate; this has been fixed.
- Auctioned items were always counted as one in tooltips; this has been fixed.
- Tooltip item counts will now be retrieved faster when "Prefer memory over processing speed" is disabled.
- Added support for using a localized date format.
- AGB messaging protocol adapted to handle a very rare condition where items are missing in the database.
Note: Intermediate bug fix release: please reopen your inboxes to get your data updated.
- A bug caused mail expiration data not to get stored anymore which disables the expiration check; this has been fixed.
Note: Your database will be converted, please make a backup of your Armory.lua before starting WoW.
- Added tooltip to summary with all mail items that are about to expire.
- Changed summary expiration check mark into "expiration/total", difference will be number of ignored items.
- Shift-clicking a name in another character's social sheet will open the dialog to add the name to your current list.
- If Armory requests for time played info the response from the server will now be suppressed.
- The packager inserts a different version format which wasn't handled properly; this has been fixed.
- Storage modules have been redesigned to reduce garbage and memory usage.
- An option has been added to let the user decide if memory optimization is to be prefered over CPU usage.
- Beginner Tooltips can now be set independent of the global game setting.
- Looked up characters were added to the summary sheet; this has been fixed.
- Social sheet toggle option has been disabled for looked up characters.
- Resetting the miscellaneous options resulted in an error when Pawn isn't enabled; this has been fixed.
- Expired instances are now moved to the bottom of the list.
- List scrolling has been optimized.
- Adjusted some tooltips in the summary and lookup sheet.
- The Glyph tab was shown for levels below 15 when a pet was present; this has been fixed.
- When trade skill sub classes were not unique (e.g. "Cloth" with Tailoring) the second sub class couldn't be used to filter on; this has been fixed.
- When a character was deleted its "per character" settings remain in the database; this has been fixed.
- Reagent item count has been added to tooltips.
- Time played was updated while offline; this has been fixed.
- Added support for ManyItemTooltips.
- Hunter talent tabs are now resized to make them fit.
- The Equipment Manager has been added to the paperdoll frame to enable viewing stored gear sets.
- An option has been added to show gear set names in equipment tooltips.
- When a secondary talent group was selected switching to a single spec character resulted in an empty frame; this has been fixed.
- Auto-complete has been added to character lookup.
- Implemented support for Curse's localization application.
- Implemented support for Curse packager.
- Searching with /ar find caused an error when switching search type; this has been fixed.
- Added support for new Isle of Conquest Mark of Honor in mail expiration exclusion.
- Hearthstones are now ignored in item counts.
- Totals have been added for item counts.
- Twinks are now supported (XP will show "Off").
- Summary added to minimap/LDB icon.
- XP not displayed anymore for characters at maximum level.
- When an option slider was re-enabled its text had the wrong color; this has been fixed.
- When switching option panels the include realm count dependency was broken; this has been fixed.
- Tooltip is no longer stored with currencies.
- Implemented an option to pause all scanning while in combat.
- Another add-on could trigger a trade skill update without the trade skills being opened resulting in a misleading warning; this has been fixed.
- Trade skill module filter option returned the reverse value; this has been fixed.
- Option added to enable activating the minimap button per character.
- Some other minor stuff...
- Search option "inventory" added to get a consolidated result set with subtotals for items found in the inventories.
- Default search domain can now be set in the options pane.
- Tooltips in the find window are now shown instantly.
- Categorized view of trade skills (i.e. professions) has been reintroduced. Those who experience incompatibilties with other add-ons can fall back to the simple list view (see Modules options).
- Quests are now searchable too.
- Saved instances (Raid tab) have been updated to comply with patch 3.2.
- Arena team information is now displayed correctly within the frame again.
- ArmoryGuildBank now also supports /ar delete commands (e.g. deleting a realm will also delete the guild banks within that realm). A new option "gb" has been added (/ar delete gb [guild] [realm]) that acts the same as deleting a character but in this case with respect to a guild bank.
- Some other minor changes and bug fixes.
- Updating Friends sometimes causes an error to occur; this has been fixed.
- When clicking an achievement link an error was thrown when an alt still has pre patch 3.2 achievements stored; this has been fixed.
- When Pawn wasn't installed an error occurred upon startup; this has been fixed.
- Aura updates are now suppressed while in combat.
- "x .. remaining" line has been removed from aura tooltips.
- Faction and neutral auctions are now kept in separate containers.
- Auctions still in inventory after 48 hours will be moved to the characters inventory inbox container automatically.
- A social module has been added to keep track of friends and ignores (accessible through Armory's portrait icon).
- An option has been added to make a character (typically a stationairy bank toon) adopt the Pawn scales of the other characters.
- Some other minor changes and bug fixes.
- Added additional data storage to provide better support for external add-ons like Bagnon. (Bagnon_Armory can be downloaded from Google Code or from SVN).
- Switching between characters that share a profession didn't refresh the recipes shown; this has been fixed.
- Filtering trade skills on level (by using a tilde) resulted in an error; this has been fixed.
- Added an extra option panel for mail expiration.
- Added an option to ignore expiration warning for mail containing Marks of Honor.
- Added an option to ignore expiration warning for mail sent (not returned) by an alt.
- Database conversion routine modified because of a possible error.
- Tade skill spellbook link didn't get updated when a new recipe was learned; this has been fixed.
- Shift-clicking the profession link icon now opens the trade barker.
- Primary glyphs were always shown initially if the (active secondary) talents weren't shown before.
- Some other minor changes.
- Code has been rearranged. You should delete the old version of Armory before installing 6.2.1 (or you'll get a lot of orphaned files).
- The profession (trade skill) module has been redesigned to get rid of some annoying bugs and to improve performance. Your professions need to be rescanned after installing version 6.2.1.
- Dual Talent specialization support has been added.
- Trade skills are updated real-time again and an option has been added to postpone the update until the trade skill frame is being closed (as was done in previous versions) for those who experience incompatibilities with trade skill add-ons.
- Other patch 3.1 related updates.
- The fix in 6.0.5 for the update problem (when the profession frame is toggled off by using the spell button) didn't work for all skills. It seems that an update in this case is hard to accomplish and therefore the fix has been removed again. So you'll need to use the close button to trigger an update. You are now notified if an update didn't take place.
- A Death Knight's pet (Master of Ghouls talent) was added to the database everytime it was summoned; this has been fixed.
- Adding "known recipes" to tooltips wasn't working for the Spanish client (and maybe also other non-English clients); this has been fixed.
- Closing a profession window by toggling it off with the spell button didn't result in a database update; this has been fixed.
- Mounts and companions are now stored in separate inventory containers.
- An option has been added to remove the text label in LDB integration.
- The chat filter feature has been added as a separate module that can be turned off. (If turned off all messages are shown in the default chat frame.)
- When looking up recipes with /ar lookup full recipe lists can now be accessed by clicking the character name (note that previous versions will not return this info). You can also request for full lists exclusively by searching on "*".
- An old bug was re-introduced that caused linked trade skills being added as one of your own; this has been fixed.
- Sometimes a recipe was wrongly marked as one of your own (green asterisk); this has been fixed.
- Pet talents have been added to the pet frame.
- It is now possible to check a tooltip text for matches when using the /ar find command by enabling the extended find option (e.g. /ar find shadow resistance).
- Output of the /ar find command is now sent to a separate window that provides browsing and sorting of results.
- Buffs and debuffs have been added to the player and pet paperdoll frames.
- When "all characters" was selected in the inventory list view collapsing/expanding containers in the icon view didn't work; this has been fixed.
- The item counts only showed totals for the selected realm; this has been changed into the current realm.
- An error could occur when achievements were accessed for a character without any; this has been fixed.
- Characters that share an achievement linked in the chat frame are now added to its tooltip.
- Auctions have been added to item counts.
- An indication that a recipe is already known by one of your characters is now added to its tooltip.
- When doing a character look up the character retrieved will also be added to your character dropdown. Only the paperdoll and talent frames will be enabled and remain available until you log out or delete the character manually.
- A message has been added to inform you that a look up request has been initiated.
- Data compression has been enabled for communication because the amount of data being exchanged has grown substantially. Note that this implies that sharing data with previous versions is no longer possible.
- An auctioned item that has been sold caused a tooltip error when hovering over it in the inventory; this has been fixed.
- When a mail item was moved to a bag it remained being counted as an inbox item until the mailbox was closed; this has been fixed.
- Changes are made to prevent chat message hooks by other add-ons from failing (e.g. SpamSentry).
- Currency tokens (e.g. badges, emblems) are now included in item counts again (as it was before patch 3.0.2).
- Trade skill scanning has been changed to prevent conflicts with other add-ons.
- Glyph tooltips were always shown for the playing character; this has been fixed.
- When quests were collapsed in Blizzard's quest log the quest scanning process resulted in an infinite loop; this has been fixed.
- Achievement points total was truncated in specific screen resolutions; this has been fixed.
- Collapsing/expanding headers didn't work well in the achievement frame; this has been fixed.
- In specific cases trade skills were not fully shown; this has been fixed.
- Inventory slot filter in trade skills didn't work as expected; this has been fixed.
- After an initial scan of the guild bank tabs, "no data" message was still shown; this has been fixed.
- Recently item id's have been changed causing the guild bank item counts to fail in tooltips; this has been fixed (note: this also implies that synchronization with previous versions is not possible).
- Collapsing/expanding headers didn't work well in the reputation frame; this has been fixed.
- Mounts and critters are now part of the inventory.
- In some cases a taint error still occurred; this has been fixed.
- Characters that are on a quest linked in the chat frame are added to its tooltip (can be turned off in the options panel).
- Unavailable options were no longer grayed out in the options panel; this has been fixed.
- The guild bank and inventory tooltip item count options are now independent of eachother.
- The color of the item counts can now be changed.
- You can now shift-click a reputation line to copy it into the chat frame.
- Selective initiation of trade skill scanning has been removed again and some optimizations have been implemented.
- In some cases Blizzard's trade skill window was reset by Armory; this has been fixed.
- Because of patch 3 the slot filter didn't work anymore for former "crafts" (e.g. enchanting); this has been fixed.
- When searching through trade skills reagents are now also taken into account.
- Achievements and statistics have been added.
- An option has been added to the inventory icon view to show the actual bag layout.
- Filters can now also be applied in the inventory icon view.
- Glyphs can now be linked in the chat frame.
- An option has been added to the options panel to restrict the find command to look in the current realm only.
- The health and mana bars in the paperdoll frame are now dynamically adjusted depending on the label size.
- LDB (LibDataBroker) support has been added making ArmoryFu and ArmoryTitan obsolete and therefore they will no longer be supported. Note that for FuBar you'll need Broker2FuBar also. Please delete ArmoryTitan and ArmoryFu.
- When the option to search all realms was turned off, still all realms were searched for guild bank data; this has been fixed.
- Some other minor fixes/changes.
- Comparison tooltips are now fully shown.
- Location in paperdoll wasn't always updated; this has been fixed.
- Glyphs are now updated real time.
- Inscriptions are added to "/ar lookup".
- Linked professions were added as one of your own; this has been fixed.
- Taint error in UIDropDownMenu has been fixed.
- Inboxes are now updated instantly when sending mail to one of your alts.
- Other minor changes.
- All code has been changed to make it compatible with WoW patch 3.0.2.
- Socket icons are now included in comparison tooltips.
- Glyphs have been added to the spell book.
- A "Currency" tab has been added to the "Other" tab in the paperdoll frame.
- Point 3 of 4.3.5 introduced an annoying bug that made the search box in Blizzard's profession frame behave oddly. This version offers a quick fix.
- Professions were not updated anymore when accessed via an action button; this has been fixed.
- Measures have been taken to prevent the occasional "bad argument #n to 'format'" errors from occurring in the paper doll frame. It is advised to delete the entry of the character involved from your database to force a rescan (only if you encounter this type of error).
- Trade skill cool downs weren't updated unless the profession window was explicitly opened; this has been fixed.
- Compatibility issue with Hemlock has been solved.
- Swithing to a new (lvl 1) character's inventory could result in an error; this has been fixed.
- The "All characters" checkbox in the inventory list view was anchored to the wrong element; this has been fixed.
- Guild bank, other than the current guild's, can be deleted now by right clicking the tabart icon.
- Multiple guild handling was screwed up; this has been fixed.
- Some other minor code changes.
- The default for /ar find has been changed from 'all' to 'item'.
- A character's talent build is shown again when performing /ar lookup.
- Advanced filtering capabilities have been added to the inventory list view and the guild bank (AGB v3.4).
- When joining a party while in a guild the default channel switched to 'party' instead of staying in the guild channel; this has been fixed.
- The indicator for exceeding the container display limit in the inventory icon view has been changed from '+' to '(limit+)' to make it more obvious.
- Fixed a compatibility problem with WoW patch 2.4.3
- Changed container header in inventory list view for better readability
- Some other minor changes
- Wrong Pawn values were sometimes shown in comparison tooltips; this should have een fixed now.
- Item counts are now shown in all tooltips and not exclusively in the inventory; also count details have been added.
- You can now search on item rarity in the inventory list view by using "=" followed by the quality (e.g. "=epic").
- When the options panel was opened for the first time and the mail item expiration was never set, the default value became 0 instead of 3; this has been fixed.
- Auctioned items have been added to the inventory. Please note that it is technically impossible to delete the item automatically when it is sold or expires. Therefore the tooltip will show when you viewed the estimated duration for the last time.
- Integrated Guild Bank support has been added by means of a separate add-on.
- A minimap button has been added that will be hidden by default if you use the Titan or FuBar integration.
- When you lookup quests and skills, the ones you know will now be marked with a green asterisk.
- Socket textures have been added to the comparison tooltips.
- Native support for Elephant (chat frame logger and organizer) has been added.
- You can now alt-click an item link or a bag item to copy its name into the inventory list view search box (frame must be open).
- Extra configuration options added.
- Some other minor fixes and changes.
- Side tabs are now displayed correctly if an 8th tab is present (e.g. 4 professions + poisons).
- Item expiration scanning on startup now displays a pop-up instead of a chat message if applicable.
- The inventory list view now also shows empty containers and for all containers (except mail and keyring) the number of free slots are shown in the header.
- Options that set a value are not