What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. Login to a character.
2. The reminder window will appear. Exit it, and go to the options under Interface > Addons. Deselect "Remind me for missing modules[...]". Log out.
3. Log back in to the same character. Reminder window appears again due to Atlas not remembering that the option was disabled.
What is the expected output?
I expect to not see the module reminder window anymore.
What do you see instead?
It pops up every time I log in and out for every single character. =(
What version of the product are you using?
Do you have an error log of what happened?
No error log for this issue.
Please provide any additional information below.
- 2 comments
- Last updated
- Sep 12, 2013
- Sep 11, 2013
- Fixed - Developer made requested changes. QA should verify.
- Defect - A shortcoming, fault, or imperfection
- Medium - Normal priority.
- Atlas Core