INFO: This addon tracks the items on your characters and displays the information in item tooltips. It will record items that are either equipped or put within your bank, bags, guild bank, void bank, auction house, mailbox and tokens/currency. You can also search for items in the BagSync database by using the built in search window.
It also keep tracks of guild bank item count. Total items per guild are shown in the tooltip along with character data. Users can use /bgs guildname to toggle the display of guild names instead of characters with count.
- NOTE: This mod is intended to work with any inventory or bag mod available. The screenshot to the right was taken while using BaudBag.
- IMPORTANT: You have to login and check your bank, guild bank, or mailbox at least once on all your characters for this mod to function properly.
- Supports: LibDataBroker-1.1, (DataBroker). Has an LDB icon to open the BagSync Search window.
- Supports: LibItemSearch-1.0, a search algorithm library created by Tuller. Provides commands for percise searches in a database. Visit his GitHub for more details.
This addon shows item count information for the following:
- Guild Bank
- Void Bank
- Auction House
- /bgs or /bagsync
- /bgs <itemname or search parameter> = will open the search window and perform a search with the information you provided. Example: /bgs ilvl==115 would show all items that are item level 115.
- /bgs search = will open the search window
- /bgs Blue = Displays a tooltip with the amount of Blue on each character.
- /bgs tokens = Displays the Tokens window.
- /bgs profiles = Displays the Profiles Window.
- /bgs professions = Displays the Professions Window.
- /bgs blacklist = Displays the Blacklist Window.
- /bgs fixdb = Runs the database fix (FixDB) on BagSync. (see above for more details)
- /bgs config = Open the BagSync configuration window.
- Will display items that you search for within the BagSync Database
- Has a scrollable list of items you can mouse over to see which of your characters has that particular item.
- Can be access using the slash command for quick use.
- You can link items in the search window by using SHIFT+CLICK
- You can use the Dressing Room with items in the search window by using CTRL+CLICK
- Support for custom search syntax. (See below)
- Will display your tokens/currency for all your characters.
- Mouse over any of the tokens to find out which of your characters may have that particular token or currency.
- Will display your professions for all your characters.
- You can view any of your characters professions simply by left clicking on it.
- You can right click a professions to insert it into chat to link to friends.
- Displays a list of currently blacklisted items.
- You can add items at anytime it's easy.
- Note: Blacklisted items still get stored into database. They just will not be displayed in the tooltips.
- Allows you to delete old data for characters that are no longer available.
- NOTE: You can only delete profiles of characters on the same realm that your logged into.
- NOTE: Your client will reload once a profile is deleted.
- WARNING: I added a 'Delete' and 'Confirm' button for a reason! If you delete a profile by accident, there is nothing I can do to reverse this! This is action is irreversible!
- A tooltip that will display the gold on all your characters.
- You must have logged in the character at least once for the Blue value to be displayed.
- Can be displayed by the slash command: /bgs gold
- FixDB is a function that runs everytime there is a new version update. It removes all old and irrelevant data from the database. That way you don't have old information that isn't being used anymore taking up memory.
- Removes obsolete character information
- Removes obsolete guild information
- Removes obsolete characters from tokens db
- Removes obsolete keyring information
- Removes obsolete profession information
- NOTE: You DON'T really have to run this manually! If you really WANT to run it manually, use the /bgs fixdb command.
- Toggle display of minimap button using: /bgs minimap
- To move the minimap button, hold SHIFT and LEFT-CLICK drag the icon around.
- Search Window
- Tokens Window
- Profiles Window
- Professions Window
- Blacklist Window
- Typing a search without any modifiers will perform a "smart" search. For example, typing "armor" will find all items of type "armor" as well as any items containing the word "armor".
- To find an item by name, simply type the items name. Typing "silk" will find all items that have "silk" in their name.
- To find an item by type, subtype, or equip location, type t:<search>. "t:weapon" will find all weapons. "t:main" will find all main hand items.
- To find an item by quality, type q:<quality>. "q:epic" will find all epic items. You can also use a quality number. "q:0" will find all grey items.
- To find an item by name, type n:<name>. "n:muffins" will find all items with names containing "muffins".
- To find items in an equipment set, type s:<equipmentSet>. "s:fire" will find all items in equipment sets you have with names that start with "fire".
- Searches can be negated using the ! operator. "!q:epic" will find all items that are NOT epic.
- A union of two searches can be performed using the | operator. Typing "q:epic|t:weapon" will find all items that are either epic OR weapons.
- An intersection of two searches can be performed using the & operator. Typing "q:epic&t:weapon" will find all items that are epic AND weapons
- Example: 'ilvl==115' would do a search for all items with an item level of 115.
- The following search keywords are also supported:
- boe - Bind on equip items.
- quest - Items with "quest item" in their tooltips.
- bop - Bind on pickup items.
- boa - Bind on account items.
- bou - Bind on use items
- ilvl - Item Level
You can also display items from various locations owned by the currently logged in character.
Example: Lets say you want to see all your items in your bank? type @bank
Example: Lets say you want to see all your items in the void bank? type @void
Why does my auction house items not properly sync? Blizzard doesn't make it really easy to track Auction House items. It's rather difficult to track items as they can be sold, canceled, and won. Since it's an elaborate process it's best to check the Auction House regularly to update the data.
Why can I still search for items i've blacklisted? The blacklisting feature only prevents the item from being displayed in the tooltips. It still gets stored in the database for consistency.
Localization: English, Chinese, Russian, Taiwanese, French, Korean, German
Special thanks to Tuller for his work on Bagnon_Forever
You can view Alpha Builds at my Github tracker.
I'm sorry but there are just way too many addon websites to keep track of. Instead of checking each one, I use the GIT repo to distribute the updates through the web. I've disabled comments here because I want everything to be in one central location.
TO POST COMMENTS OR BUGS, USE THE LINK BELOW:
OR use GitHub to report bugs. Github tracker.
- Date created
- Jan 27, 2010
- Last update
- Nov 20, 2014
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 2 (GPLv2)
- Curse link
- Recent files