Official repository can be found at GitHub.
NB: It's advised that you clean your SavedVariables file "BattlePetTabs.lua" from your WTF folder for WoD because the way pets are tracked has changed once more. This means that all old settings must be purged, or else you might end up with errors. Worst case you login and won't find any teams or snapshots.
You can create up to eight team loadouts and toggle between them by pressing the tabs on the Pet Journal - could it get any simpler? You can also store various team compositions into snapshots and then easily swap between entire team loadouts at once!
- Right-click a tab to delete.
- Right-click a tab while holding down alt/shift/ctrl to rename.
- Click "+" to create a new team. (Current team is copied as a starting point.)
- Click a tab to load the assigned team.
- Drag a tab to create a macro. You can place it on your bar for quick access. (Note that you can right-click the macro to quickly open the Pet Journal.)
- 3 comments
Table of contents
- Date created
- Aug 16, 2012
- Last update
- Jul 30, 2014
- Development stage
- All Rights Reserved
- Curse link
- Battle Pet Tabs
- Recent files