Modified from v2 by Zynna
Originally by Arronax and Sabar
BetterEXP is an experience bar mod that provides much more than just your
current exeperience amount.
- Top bar broken up into 20 "bubbles" divided just like Blizzard's default
experience bar for easy communication with non-BetterEXP users.
- Bottom bar shows your progress through the current "bubble." This allows
you to easily track your progress at higher levels where each bubble
represents 10s of thousands of experience points.
- Calculates your average experience per kill and displays the number of
estimated kills you have before your next level.
- Customizable colors for each bar. Your current experience count is one
color while your rested experience can be a second color so you can
easily see where your rested experience will end, unlike Blizzard's
default bar which shows a small, easy to miss icon where your rested
- Resizable to fit any custom UI layout.
- All /commands easily accessable from a drop down menu by right clicking
on the bar.
/bexp lock - lock exp bar
/bexp unlock - unlock exp bar
/bexp ncolor - change the color of the exp bar when not rested
/bexp rcolor - change the color of the exp bar when rested
/bexp bcolor - change the color of the "bubble" exp bar
/bexp defaultcolors - revert the colors to default values
/bexp size - change the size of the exp bar
/bexp reset - resets average exp counter
- Aaaaand, we're back!
- Updated TOC
- Minor bug fixes
06/05/07 - BETA
- BETA! Use at your own risk.
- Hides Blizzard's default experience bar (and the little gryphons)
- New option added to reset the average exp counter in cases where
it is no longer accurate (you switched areas and get a lot more
experience per kill than you had been)
- The bar should now display behind other graphics such as backpacks
instead of displaying on top of them.
- Updated the German translation thanks to Togo on the ui.worldofwar.net
- Updated the TOC file to reflect version 2.1 of WoW. BetterEXP should no
longer show as "Out of Date"
- Now when you reset the colors to their default values, they actually change
back to the default colors rather than the ugly pastels it was before.
- Updated the initilization message to reflect the new version number.
- Rewrote the README.TXT file to be more informative.
- Fixed the Interface version in the .TOC file so it no longer reads the
mod as 'out of date'
- New version v2.1
- Fixed issue that if you had Rested XP you could not see your Current XP.
- Date created
- May 10, 2007
- Last update
- Dec 04, 2010
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3)
- Curse link
- BetterEXP v3.0
- Recent files