Addon that shows on screen messages for certain events and channel activities. For all those people like me who can't keep track of chat frames while raiding ;-)
- Added 'Raid Warning' as possible text alert output.
- For text alerts assign any of the possible areas provided by display addons (SCT, MSBT, Parrot)
- Make messages sticky or floating for SCT, MSBT, Parrot or the Blizzard Floating Combat Text
- Test text alerts for all message events in the 'Test Alert Locations' section in the options.
- Show class colors for author of messages.
- Included Battle.net conversations.
- 'Yell' no longer bundled with 'Say' but own event.
- Option to show alerts in combat and out of combat.
- Option to wrap lines at a specific line length.
- Channel and chat settings shown in their respective colors in tooltip.
- Removed own spam-filtering attempts.
- Spam filtering through external addons. Set option 'Message Filters' to apply filters of external spam-addons before processing messages.
- Supports two different types of alerts: Text alerts & Sound alerts
- Text alerts can be displayed in the UI Error Message Frame, SCT, MSBT, Parrot or the Blizzard Floating Combat Text
- Chat types supported: Raid, Battleground, Party, Guild, Officer, System, Battle.net, Whisper, Say, Yell, Emotes, Monster emotes/yells
- Channels supported: Receive alerts for Blizzard Channels like General, Trade etc or custom channels
- Each chat type and channel can have assigned it's own display location. If none is specifically set global setting will be used.
- Filter options to highlight only selected messages (Player name, keywords)
- Whitelist filter matches each single word (ignores case)
- Looting alerts: Receive alert messages for rolls and items looted
- Text alerts inherit the colors used in the Chat Frame.
- Profile support for settings.
Copy the Broker_ChatAlerts folder to your Interface\AddOns directory.
/bchatalerts arg /bca arg
With arg: menu - display options menu version - display the version information help - display this help
- Set global option where all alerts will be displayed. For each messsage event and channel an individual display location can be selected.
- All 4 supported display locations can always be set in the options. Locations that are not available are grayed out but still can be selected.
- Default UI Frame is fallback location if non-available locations is set for display. This way temporarily disabled addons won't mess with your settings.
- 1 comment
- Date created
- Aug 03, 2010
- Last update
- Jun 24, 2015
- Development stage
- All Rights Reserved
- Curse link
- Broker: ChatAlerts
- Recent files