- Fixed the persistent "Survey!" display
- Fixed opening the help frame directly to the ticket submission form
- Updated Russian and Chinese translations
- Updated for WoW 5.4
- Fixed an issue preventing the addon from loading
- Added missing German and Portuguese translations
- Updated for WoW 5.3
This update was not extensively tested. Please report any problems you encounter, including detailed steps I can follow to reproduce the problem, and the text of any related error messages.
- Updated for WoW 5.2
- Updated for WoW 5.1
- Fixed a leaked global
- Added ptBR translations
- Updated for WoW 5.0.4
- Compatible with both 4.3.4 live realms and Mists of Pandaria beta realms.
Use the “Load out of date addons” checkbox on beta realms — the TOC won’t be updated until Patch 5.0 goes live.
- Left and middle clicks are now ignored if the ticket queue is unavailable (eg. on beta realms).
- Added deDE, esES, and esMX localizations.
- Fixed an issue that caused some display addons to ignore the plugin.
- Added a right-click options menu.
- Fixed packaging.
- Fixed an issue that caused the default UI's ticket status frame to remain visible.
- First release.