Broker_ProfessionsMenu is a broker addon for managing your trade skills and trade cooldowns.
- tracking of trade skills and cooldown timers
- quick launching of all trade skills via drop down menu or via mouse shortcuts
- shows in item and recipe tooltips, if one of your characters can craft/enchant this (Supports Atlasloot Tooltips)
- tradeskill windows from all of your characters can be linked to chat or to yourself
- trainer frame (now you can see everywhere, when your trainer have a new skill)
- easy and fast mass disenchanting/milling/prospecting (with auto looting)
- favorite list for quick access of your trade skills
- creating of separate quick launchers (brokers) for every trade skills (listet as "Launcher: NAME" in your display addon)
- Broker Display Addon (Titan Panel, Fortress, Chocolate Bar, ...)
- On first time you must open all tradeskill windows from every character once to scan for tradeskill links, trade cooldowns and craftable items.
- Tooltips can not be disabled over the broker display addon, so do this directly in Broker_ProfessionsMenu options (Right Click -> Settings -> Tooltips)
- Some display addons disables the "OnEnter" event when tooltips are disabled (for example: Bazooka) or when broker buttons are unlocked (Button Bin), but I need this event to overlay an invisible blizzard secure button (without this button, I can't cast profession skills).
- Date created
- Jul 02, 2010
- Last update
- May 27, 2013
- Development stage
- Pathurs License
- Curse link
- Recent files