Broker_ProfessionsMenu is a broker addon for managing your trade skills and trade cooldowns.
- tracking of trade skills and cooldown timers
- quick launching of all trade skills via drop down menu or via mouse shortcuts
- shows in item and recipe tooltips, if one of your characters can craft/enchant this (Supports Atlasloot Tooltips)
tradeskill frames from all of your characters can be linked to chat or to yourselfAs of patch 5.4, this is not possible anymore, because blizzard changed the way how trade links work! As a solution I made a custom frame to allow you to view the profession skills of your other characters, but linking to other player via chat is not possible anymore.
- trainer frame (now you can see everywhere, when your trainer have a new skill)
- easy and fast mass disenchanting/milling/prospecting (with auto looting)
- favorite list for quick access of your trade skills
- creating of separate quick launchers (brokers) for every trade skills (listet as "Launcher: NAME" in your display addon)
- Broker Display Addon (Titan Panel, Fortress, Chocolate Bar, ...)
- On first time you must open all tradeskill frames from every character once to scan for tradeskill links, trade cooldowns and craftable items.
- Tooltips can not be disabled over the broker display addon, so do this directly in Broker_ProfessionsMenu options (Right Click -> Settings -> Tooltips)
- Some display addons disables the "OnEnter" event when tooltips are disabled (for example: Bazooka) or when broker buttons are unlocked (Button Bin), but I need this event to overlay an invisible blizzard secure button (without this button, I can't cast profession skills).
- Some parts of the addon are not compatible with skillet, like it's not possible to set favorites or to view the trainer frame everywhere.
- Date created
- Jul 02, 2010
- Last update
- Dec 01, 2014
- Development stage
- All Rights Reserved
- Curse link
- Recent files