- Fixed coordinate issues, removed duplicates and obsolete entries.
- Fixed minor coordinate errors, oh okay one major one, the bonfire appeared out in the open sea.
- Added new bonfires, might be a bit inaccurate as some data was added manually, Wowhead is a bit slow and I couldn't wait for it.
- Updated map library and made it compatible with Mapster, along with other small changes.
- Improved how quests are flagged as completed, no need to cache all the quests we've ever done, only need to clear out visited once. This still needs some work, still better than last implementation.
- Added support for TomTom to queue waypoints and display every unvisited location at once. You can do this by holding down shift/ctrl/alt and clicking a node, that note will be focused then the nearest nodes will be automatically selected. (If not double check your waypoint arrow settings, that it's set to automatically pick nearest waypoint.)
- Fixed phasing issues.
- Minor database structure updates.
- Initial release.