- Updated map library and made it compatible with Mapster, along with other small changes.
- Added phased buckets at Shrine of Seven Stars, Shrine of the Two Moons and Kun-Lai Summit.
- Moved bucket a bucket in Desolace to Stonetalon Mountain at Northwatch Expedition Base Camp (the proper location).
- Added bucket in Arathi Highlands at Refuge Point.
- Added missing Horde nodes in Pandaria -thanks Phanx!
- Improved how quests are flagged as completed, no need to cache all the quests we've ever done, only need to clear out visited once. This still needs some work, still better than last implementation.
- Fixed an issue with Aldor and Scryer, their nodes should appear as Neutral so you just have to go to the one you can visit.
- Added support for TomTom to queue waypoints and display every unvisited location at once. You can do this by holding down shift/ctrl/alt and clicking a node, that note will be focused then the nearest nodes will be automatically selected. (If not double check your waypoint arrow settings, that it's set to automatically pick nearest waypoint.)
- Fixed a phasing issue causing some icons not to show for some players, this should now be resolved.
- Manually added Alliance/Neutral buckets in Pandaria. I do not have a Horde available to get the rest, simply wait a couple of days for Wowhead to display the data and I shall add it to the addon as soon as possible. If you wish to help take a look at my comment here: http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/candy-buckets#c41
- Minor database structure updates.
- Minor updates, changing how this works internally and together with the other "Candy Bucket" series addons.
- MoP TOC bump and database structure update. So far no new places have been added.
- General performance tweaks, still got some way to go but things are going better. Working on my map POI framework, looking good so far! :)
- Added Cartographer for waypoint support.
- Built my own map POI framework, using it in this mod as well like a beta test. Automatically updates the map POI icons and supports TomTom and TomTomLite for click-to-go navigation, easy to use!
- Added map icons that show the buckets you have missed (limited to your own faction and neutral inns). See you next year! :)
- Initial release.