Changes: 5.2.1 Alpha 6
- fixed warehouse tooltip error
- fixed new version detected error
- fixed quest status not going to chat if enabled
- quest status group sharing now works cross realm (1-85 only until I get new quests added)
Changes 5.2.1 Alpha 5
- fixed gopt error on map open
- fixed thunder cache zone
- fixed quests refusing to show on thunder isle
- fixed RUru locale
- added unlock progress to thunder isle full map
- hopefully fixed random warehouse tooltip bug
Changes 5.2.1 Alpha 4
- Updated localization file for new zones
- Fixed PTBR error
- Fixed 2 arrows on worldmap
- tracking hud arrow offset can now go from -100 to 100 instead of 0 to 100
Changes 5.2.1 Alpha 3
- Fixed giant map icons in dalaran & ironforge, these are requiring manual overrides of icon scale so other zones might exhibit the same until people report them.
- Fixed .toc to not look for old carbonite files
- Fixed pals causing errors
- Fixed punks in BG's causing errors
- Fixed options error if you didn't have carbonite1 settings
- Fixed memory usage issues in NxQuest and NxSocial
Changes 5.2.1 Alpha 2
- Added new config options for quest/watch fonts
- Repaired some options that displayed wrong
- Added the ability to import 5.1.x warehouse/favorites/nodes
- Fixed carbonite.nodes saying it's not loaded
- Added 5.2 content so carbonite works on PTR
- Added a fixed NPCscan Overlay module for carbonite in Extra folder (not only works, but hides in microdungeons)
- Fixed minimap not docking in battlegrounds
- Fixed carbonite not loading if you don't have ace3 installed seperately
- First public release of very heavily modified code
- Everything is modular now
- Warehouse tooltips look better
- Options are completly redesigned
- Several parts of the code rewritten to use Ace libraries instead of it's own personal libraries... why continue re-inventing the wheel to do things like event timers
- I'm sure there's lots more changes i'm not even thinking of yet
- Fixed error generated when new version detected
- Quests can now show on thunder isle
- Fixed thunder king cache scenario error
- Carbonite full sized map now shows thunder isle progression bar
- Fixed RUru localization
- Added Thunderking zones
- Removed second player icon on world map
- Fixed PTBR localization
- Fixed Scarlet Monastery Microdungeon triggering Scarlet Monastery Instance map actions
- Fixed position display inside microdungeons
- Fixed missing objectives in kasarang wilds
- Fixed imported carbonite nodes going to wrong zones (highly suggest resetting your herbs/ore and importing again if you previously imported with 5.1.0 or 5.1.1)
- Attempted fix on wandering isle vanishing when zoomed, lemme know if it seems to work (does for me).
- Fixed map icons not showing (who would of thought something small like ID instead of Id would break everything)
- Krasarang Wilds is now a dynamic map changing depending on if your doing 5.0 content or 5.1
- Deeprun Tram zone has been added
- Darkmoon Faire renamed to Darkmoon Island so it shows the name instead of '?'
- Microdungeons are now supported and show on the map properly
- Instances & Scenarios are now dynamic maps created when you zone into one instead of being held in
memory all the time
- First round of Pandaria Gathering Nodes added
- Update Available Message now says what version it thinks is available.
Updated coms to use INSTANCE_CHAT when needed
Updated Krasrarang wilds map
New scenario maps added
5.1 errors fixed
Terrace raid added
Fixed taints from Archeology + Quest Blobs
Fixed quest blobs staying on map even after complete / untrack
Included updated graphics file so pandaria minimap icons display right with glow enabled
Added Silvershard Mines, Kotmogu Temple added
Checked All maps are verified to be displaying / loading
Added If tomtom emulation is enabled, now accepts /way so macro's written for tomtom will work
Added instance maps now zoom into themselves
Added quest blobs are now on the full map instead of minimap
- enable/disable them under "Show" right click menu
- set the transparency under transparency right click menu
Added archaeology blobs are now on the map
- use them the same way as quest ones
Bugfix wandering isle map should be working properly now
Fixed errors in darkmoon & shrines
First release using the GPL code
New options: Quest Watch -> Hide Blizzard, Track Achivements, Track Scenario's, Track Challenge Timers
Quest -> Sync Carbonite Current Watched Quest & Blizzard Quest Watch
Quest Watch/Track should be able to find/track a couple more quests then the old versions
First official release by Rythal
Node Glow is disabled, originally it's disabled because without the artwork, new points like pet tracking
were not displayed.
Pandaria Maps are ingame.
Fixed group questing so it shares
Quest tracker now displays challenge mode timers and scenario objectives
blizzard quest blobs are available for current tracked quest if you turn on Quest POI's in the tracking
Some Scenario / Dungeon maps are added
Added map handling of new starting zones.
Increased max quest level to 90.
Fixed Dun Morogh and Twilight Highlands map overlays.
Fixed GetNumRaidMembers/GetNumPartyMembers error.
Fixed GetPOITextureCoords error.
Fixed RangedSlot removal.
Fixed getting quests from server error.