Hi everyone !
This is my first addon and i'm happy to have finaly released and shared it to all WoW players. I dedicate it to a friend, Kasoa, who gaves me the base idea: A simple macro who allowed him to spam his innervate and whisp the target but without flooding chat.
It provides you a simple GUI to chose what spell will be broadcast on wich channel. Broadcast message can obviously be customized.
Hoping it will be usefull to you.
You can call the main function "CastAndTell" via a /run in macro. Here a list of parameters :
- spell: The reference spell. Can also be the ID.
- message: The message you want to say.
Note: there is a formatting available. You can use #s who will be replaced by spell link and and #t who will be replaced by the target.
- channel: A simple character set who represent the channel. i.e. "s" for Say, "ra" for Raid, etc...
#showtooltip /run CastAndTell("Innervate", "I cast #s on #t", "ra"); /cast Innervate
Will produced a result like that :
Raid: I cast [Innervate] on Thetarget
W to Thetarget: I cast [Innervate] on you
Known bug :
- You have to uncheck/recheck a spell to update it
- Trying whisper npc
Under development :
- Multiple and customs channels broadcast
- Interrupted, silenced,...
- Date created
- Nov 06, 2010
- Last update
- Jan 19, 2011
- Development stage
- All Rights Reserved
- Recent files