CastBy tells you who cast a buff or debuff in its tooltip.
This addon uses virtually zero memory or CPU.
Character names are placed at the bottom of the tooltip, class colored. Also, where a vehicle applied a debuff, CastBy will show the name(s) of the people controlling that vehicle.
Fun uses for this addon:
- See who has those big/little stacks of Blue Pyrite (Flame Leviathan) / Engulf in Flames (Malygos):
- Figure out which paladin you need to ask/beg/harass to get that missing Kings buff:
- Spot people doing ... not what they're supposed to!
- Yell at that priest who just NEVER casts any buffs!
- Thank that kind player who gave you Focused Magic / Tricks of the Trade / Blessing of Protection / etc etc ...
- See which warlock you need to gkick because he/she cast a Curse of Agony on a sheep target.
How do you configure this addon?
- You don't. Names are class colored by default. (Come on, there's really nothing to configure!)
If you enjoy this addon, please leave a comment! Thanks,
- Blackjack <Exidium> Barthilas
- 1 comment
- Date created
- May 18, 2009
- Last update
- May 21, 2009
- Development stage
- Academic Free License v3.0
- Recent files