- TOC update.
- Changed some code with the font (nothing major).
- TOC update.
- Fixed a error with the ElvUI support.
- Added ElvUI support (don't ask me why)
- Fixed a login error.
- update for 4.1
- fixed the druid, hunter and death knight modules.
- added some missing spellid's.
- split up the modules and display into 2 seperate folders, so you can choose yourself what display you wanna use.
- changed name from "Class Combo Points" to "CCP" and "CCP_Display".
- added support for both my Tukui edit and default Tukui (other edits may work as well)
- fixed Fulmination (finally)... (Hope you guys are into pink)
- changed how auras are checked, now u dont have to reload ui to recheck if auras is there or not, it's all checked now by your current talent spec :)
- fixed druid module, should be working now.
- fixed bug on warrior module when it tried to check for both spellids at once.
- fixed warlock module, its working again. Also fixed it so it hides out-of-combat. No more static display :P
- fixed hunter and death knight pet modules, should work now.
- cleaned up a lot of old code (now with a new config).
- added a color code for each point. Now it should be a bit easier to read :)
- added death knight module (Shadow Infusion) for Unholy pet and (Bone Shield) for Blood.
- added warlock module (Soul Shards). - Still needs recoding, so it hides in combat. Atm, it stays viseble at al times.
- added hunter module (Frenzy Effect) for pet and (Ready, Set, Aim...) for Marksman.
- added druid module (Lunar Shower) for Balance.
- changed paladin module. Now it displays Holy Power instead of Holy Venegance/Blood Corruption stacks.
- changed priest module. Now it displays Evangelism instead of Serendipity stacks.
- changed warrior module. Now it displays both Meat Cleaver(Fury) and Thunderstruck (Protection) instead of Sunder Armor stacks.
- changed font to a more readable one.
- changed TOC to 4.0 (Cataclysm ONLY (for Beta and PTR)), will not work with live servers.
- finalizing paladin module, works for both ally and horde paladins now (thx Starinnia for testing)
- fixed warrior module, should work now
- added changelog file in the package
- fixed paladin module, should work now (Blood Corruption (tested)/Holy Venegance (untested))
- moved the counter even more down
- added warrior module (placeholder, not currently working at al)
- added priest module (Serendipity)
- added paladin module (placeholder, not currently working at al)
- changed font (the old one was just too much to just display numbers)
- moved the counter slightly down
- 1 -
- first release