Getting tired of having to rejoin your chat channels every time you get disconnected? This is the addon for you.
This addon allows you to save the current channels you are in and then every time you log in it rejoins any missing channels. It remembers which frame channels are displayed in so that channels appear in the correct window.
Note: If you save yourself in city channels like Trade it will attempt to join it even when you log in when not in a city, but I haven't found any harm in doing it this way and seems silly to add code to prevent this when it isn't causing any harm.
Use "/rejoin save" to save your current channels and then when you login in the future it will rejoin those channels.
You can bring up the GUI with "/rejoin ui" or through the Blizzard Addon UI. You can turn off the autojoin at login feature in the GUI and join your saved channels manually with "/rejoin join".
- Ability to save current channels and which frames they are displayed in
- Can automatically rejoin saved channels at login (default, but can disable)
- Supports storing passwords for password protected channels (stored unsecured unencrypted in your WTF folder)
- Save channel colors (usually not an issue, but sometimes they get lost without this addon)
- Profile control and allow copying profiles from other characters
- Ability to save colors for Blizzard channels (so that you can copy your colors between characters)
- Can add and remove individual channels to join and restore colors
- Possibly allow saving the order of channels and having the addon lock channel order
Bug tickets and suggestions can be submitted either as comments below or at:
- Date created
- Jun 15, 2011
- Last update
- Sep 11, 2013
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3)
- Curse link
- Recent files