11/29/2012 - v1.5.1
- Updating the .toc to say it supports 5.1. no code changes/bug fixes.
09/06/2012 - v1.5.0
- Updating the .toc to say it supports 5.0. No code changes/bugs at this point.
12/10/2011 - v1.4.3
- Updating the .toc to say it supports 4.3. No code changes/bugs.
08/03/2011 - v1.4.2
- A little slow updating the .toc to say it supports 4.2. No code changes.
05/02/2011 - v1.4
- Added 4.1 support
- Added Interface Settings tab for the two settings we have in ChatNotes
10/18/2010 - v1.3
- Fixed references from 'this' to 'self'
- Fixed arg2 references and made them use 'author'
12/11/09 - v1.2.3
- Updated version after verifying it works for 3.3 release
08/09/09 - v1.2.2
- Updated version to support 3.2 release
04/15/09 - v1.2.1
- Updated version to support 3.1 release
- Updated function CN_ChatFilter to support new message format
01/31/09 - v1.2
- Fixed 3.0.8 compatibility issues with getglobal and dropdownFrame errors.
- Added "has come online" and "has gone offline" feature that attempts to add Chat Notes to that message, and show info.
- Right click on names in the Chat window to bring up the Chat Notes menu for Add/Modifying Notes, and Removing a Chat Note from a character.
- Added colors for ChatNotes, Friends, and Guild
- Blizzard's WoW Guild Notes and Friend Notes have different colors
- Note preference is given first to Chat Notes, then Friends, then lastly Guild.
- Guild notes are per character, Chat Notes, and Friends work across Toons and Servers.
- Turn off Guild notes by using the /cn off
- Fixed minor bug when in debug mode that errored on certain OnEvents
- Added status command line option to query settings
- Moved default settings to an area they should be set properly now. (debug=off,enabled=on,color=on)
- You can still add players that are not on your friends list, and that don't even exist.
- If you don't like a guild members provided note, create a new one by right clicking on their name in chat.
- There is a known 'focus' issue where you can't right click to set focus. Rather type /focus playername to set it.
- Doesn't show notes for new Battlegroup Random Dungeons. Doesn't break anything, just notes aren't displayed.