Displays who has or does not have the food buff "Well Fed" and a flask/elixir buff.
Now you will always know if a feast needs to be dropped or a cauldron.
Results can be sent to yourself, party, raid or battleground. There are 3 different levels of reporting.
There are 4 settings to choose from for each group type. You can individually control the output for these groups:
- Raid 10
- Raid 20
- Raid 25
- Raid 40
- Battleground 10
- Battleground 15
- Battleground 40
Settings for each group type can be Disabled/Totals/Names/Details:
- Disabled, no announcements at all.
- Totals will display only the numbers of people food buffed and elixir/flask buffed.
- Names will list all team members names which do not have a food or elixir/flask buff.
- Details displays all team members food buff and elixir/flask with minutes remaining and links to the buff details.
Automatic reporting on ready-checks is an option for each group type.
The options can be modified via the Blizzard addon interface. Game Menu -> Interface -> AddOns -> Chef Time
Chef Time commands can be type with /kchef or /chef. Using the Chef Time command alone will display the results based on the options configured in the options panel. Additionally there are options you can use with the slash command. To use the options type the slash command followed by the options such as /chef (options).
- o displays the options panel.
- ? displays the this help panel.
Override options will ignore the set options in the options panel and output based on the typed options.
- s = self
- g = group
- t = totals
- n = names
- d = details
Specify self (s) or group (g) with a type of output (t,n,g).
- /chef st
- /chef gn
- /chef stg
Elektrode (Grizzly Hills)
- Date created
- Feb 05, 2012
- Last update
- Oct 15, 2014
- Development stage
- All Rights Reserved
- Curse link
- Chef Time
- Recent files