Clash is a collection of tools and tweaks to make your Encounter Journal better, easier to use... and funnier.
- All features are optional
- Completely Load on Demand
- Always adding new features
- Write your own notes for any encounter or instance.
- Quickly switch from one encounter to the next, from one instance to the other.
Clash completely redesigns the Loot tab: it allows you to see all the instance loot at once and to filter it by slot or encounter, without having to navigate to the encounter pages.
What can be better than being alerted by the boss himself? Clash reminds you to review the strategy before going to a fight... in a comical matter: the boss itself shows up in your screen to challenge you.
Do the new boss buttons in the World Map are to big for you? Want to resize or disable them? Then Clash is the solution.
- Date created
- Jul 19, 2011
- Last update
- Sep 10, 2013
- Development stage
- All Rights Reserved
- Curse link
- Clash (encounter journal tweaks)
- Recent files