- Fixed an issue preventing player specialization names from appearing the inspect frame
- Fixed an error on the PTR caused by Blizzard fixing a typo in a function name
- Updated for WoW 5.4
- Fixed coloring in the LFG cooldown list
- Updated for WoW 5.3
- Fixed coloring in Challenge Mode best times tooltips
- Updated for WoW 5.0.4
- Added better compatibility with other implementations of CUSTOM_CLASS_COLORS
- Raid and party member blips on the world map will now be recolored using your custom colors.
- Due to Blizzard restrictions, it is not possible to recolor blips on the minimap.
- Added Português (ptBR) localization.
- Updated for WoW 4.1
- Removed the IterateClasses metamethod since nobody uses it
- Changed the GetColoredName override to more closely emulate the original Blizzard function, as requested by Funkydude on WowAce
- Fixed LFR browser and who list coloring
- Fixed raid panel coloring
- Someday I will remember to turn off debugging before posting a release...
- Updated Blizzard UI coloring for WoW 4.0
- Removed a function that no longer exists in WoW 4.0
- Guild panel coloring hasn't been updated yet
- Player names in the raid panel will now always be colored correctly
- Added additional checks to prevent GetPlayerInfoByGUID usage errors
- Added coloring of class names in the channel pane of the chat config window
- Added coloring of names in the LookingForRaid interface
- Fixed drycode errors
- Updated for WoW 3.3
- Removed coloring for parts of the UI that aren't normally colored. This functionality may or may not reappear in a separate addon at a later date.
- Uploaded on
- Dec 12, 2013
- Game version
- 11.9 KiB