MoP NEWS FLASH
I am sorry to report that I have cancelled my WoW subscription. Obviously, I never got around to updating this code to work with MoP.
This project is available to anybody who would like to take it over.
Best wishes to you all.
This Arms Warrior module:
- is PvE
- is Single Target
- requires clcInfo to work
If you landed here first and are wondering how the heck to use this, check out the sample configuration section below and/or the tutorials sections of the clcInfo Wiki.
Behavior Templates - Icons
- Arms Rotation Current Ability - suggestion for current ability
- Arms Rotation Next Ability - suggestion for next ability
- Berserker Rage - shaded yellow when rage > 95, Deadly Calm is up, or Deadly Calm's cd < 1.5 to discourage use.
- Deadly Calm - cd of Deadly Calm
- Recklessness - cd of Recklessness - shaded yellow when 20 < target health < 90 to discourage use.
- Inner Rage - suggests when to use Inner Rage when Deadly Calm is not up and not available for 15 seconds.
- Attack Speed Debuff - appears when there's an attack speed debuff on the target
- Physical Damage Debuff - appears when there's a physical damage debuff on the target.
- Heroic Strike - suggests when to use Heroic Strike by appearing. It will display if ANY of the following are true:
- Deadly Calm is up
- Inner Rage is up and target health > 20 and rage>=50
- Inner Rage is up and target health <=20 and (rage>=50 or Battle Trance is up)
- Generic Warrior CDs - there are a ton of warrior CDs included as well under the Warrior category.
Behavior Templates - Multi-Icons
- Armor Debuff - appears when there are armor debuffs on the target
Behavior Templates - Bars
- Enrage - from Wrecking Crew.
These are taken (more or less) from SimulationCraft:
- Rend if not up
- Mortal Strike if Target > 20%
- Colossus Smash if not up on target
- Execute if Executioner < 2 seconds
- Mortal Strike if Target < 20% and Rend < 3 seconds or Enrage from Wrecking Crew is down.
- Execute if Rage > 90
- Overpower unless Mortal Strike's cd < 1.5
- Colussus Smash if debuff on target < 2
- Slam if Rage >=35 or Deadly Calm is up or Battle Trance is up
For a step by step on how to configure clcInfo_ArmsWarrior to display like it does in the image, go here.
There is an import_arms.txt file included in the clcInfo_ArmsWarrior folder. You can get started right away by importing that config. Instructions on how to import a text configuration are here.
- Date created
- Aug 14, 2011
- Last update
- May 07, 2012
- Development stage
- GNU Lesser General Public License version 3 (LGPLv3)
- Recent files
- Required dependency