For those of you who just want to get up and running with minimal effort, I have provided Template Imports to get you started. NOTE: These images no longer match the current imports. Though the imports are uptodate, the screenshots still need to be generated.
They look something like this:
How to Import
You will find the import strings in the following files:
- Assassination - import_assassination.txt
- Combat - import_combat.txt
- Subtlety - import_subtlety.txt
These files are in your World of Warcraft\Interface\Addons\clcInfo_Rogue folder.
To do an import follow these steps:
- Make sure you have version r226 (March 9, 2012) or greater of clcInfo installed. Otherwise the colors for the bars will not import correctly and you will have to change them yourself by hand. You can see available versions of clcInfo here.
- Open clcInfo_Rogue\import_[spec of your choice].txt with your favorite text editor.
- Select all.
- Copy (ctrl-C for Windows Users)
- Run World of Warcraft.
- Load up your rogue.
- Make sure your rogue is in the spec you are importing for.
- Type /clcinfo
- Select Template1, or create a new template and select it.
- Click on the "Export/Import" tab.
- Click in the "Import String" window.
- Paste (ctrl-V for windows users) the string. There will be a delay.
- Click "Accept." There may be a bit of a delay.
- Type /reload
You should now see your clcInfo_Rogue interface. Go find a test dummy and try it out.
If you want to move the grids, do the following:
- Type /clcinfo
- Click on the top item on the left, "Active: (Name of Template)"
- Click the "Unlock Elements" button on the right.
- Drag the clcinfo configuration window out of the way. You can move it around as needed.
- Drag your elements around until you are happy with the placement.
- Click "Lock Elements" to lock them.