!!! IMPORTANT: For a more updated and universal solution please check: http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-addons/details/clctracker.aspx
!!! IMPORTANT: For the modified paladin power bar use: http://wow.curseforge.com/addons/clcppb/files/
!!! IMPORTANT: Mod should reflect best rotation according to EJ forums. If there are issues with that please report them. If you want customized rotations and options try clcInfo.
* Even though they look like buttons they aren't. The addon displays what you should do, does not provide clickable buttons to do it. Or in more simple terms, you can't spam the mouse on the big button and do dps. Blizzard designed an entire system to prevent that kind of behavior.
* The addon is intended to be used by raiding level 85 retribution paladins. There might be issues at lower levels.
- shows the next skill that should be used by a retribution paladin in the FCFS "rotation"
- tries to highlight the skill until the server confirms the action
- enables exorcism in FCFS only if The Art of War buff is up
- options to edit the FCFS queue
- options to control the layout of the frame (all positions are relative to the black box that appears when you unlock the frame)
- 10 configurable buttons to display the buffs/skills/items you want to track
- ButtonFacade support for skill and configurable buttons
- rudimentary preset system for retribution FCFS
- experimental tracking of sov dot on multiple targets. It's disabled by default so check the options.
This feature had minimal testing though so when you find a bug or if you think it can be improved somehow please let me know.
* opens the options frame
- alpha option for sov tracking is selected in the non target color option (for buttons it takes only alpha value, for bars both color and alpha)
- helps to select type "None" when you want to change the layout for a configurable button (sets it to always show)
- when you first enable the button it will show with a blank texture, don't worry, the texture gets updated first time it is displayed properly
- most testing is done on dummies, so not really thorough
- for ICD Procs, here's a really good tutorial post some EJ user took time to write: http://elitistjerks.com/f76/t53171-ret_fcfs_rotation_helper/p15/#post1502393
- Date created
- Aug 11, 2009
- Last update
- May 09, 2013
- Development stage
- All Rights Reserved
- Curse link
- Retribution FCFS helper (clcret)
- Recent files