NOTICE: Started fixing it for WOD/PTR. Check the files at: http://wow.curseforge.com/addons/clctracker/files/
NOTICE: For the modified paladin power bar use: http://wow.curseforge.com/addons/clcppb/files/
Main purpose of the addon is to help the user easily track various cooldowns/auras/procs.
It supports multiple talent builds and should switch easy between them.
Also allows class specific modules that implement rotations (like clcret) or other features class specific.
Documentation main page: http://sites.google.com/site/clcinfowiki/
First steps: http://sites.google.com/site/clcinfowiki/first-steps
Code examples: http://sites.google.com/site/clcinfowiki/code-examples
Rotations for multiple classes by JManbc:
User made tutorials:
- movable resource bars for Deathknights, Paladins, Warlocks, Balance Druids (should look as close to default as possible, except the balance one).
Class Modules available for:
- Paladin: Retribution and Protection
- Deathknight: Frost, Unholy
Template codes available for:
- Paladin: Retribution and Holy
- Priest: Discipline and Holy
- Date created
- Aug 25, 2009
- Last update
- Sep 20, 2014
- Development stage
- All Rights Reserved
- Curse link
- Recent files