The goal of this addon is to allow easy optimizing of the mage talent Combustion. It tracks all relevant Dots on your target, your cooldown of Combustion so you'll be able to use the talent with maximum effectiveness.
To summarize the new talent : it will add a new Dot on effect on your target which will be equal to the sum of Ignite and Pyroblast Dots.
With this addon, you'll know if one of your Dot is missing.
CombustionHelper is composed of the main addon and 2 bundled other addons : CauterizeCooldown and MageBombTracker. Here is their main features :
CombustionHelper main addon:
- Automatic switch depending if combustion is in your spellbook or not.
- Autohide out of combat is off by default, use config panel to configure it. You can choose between no autohide, autohide out of combat or autohide when combustion is on cd.
- Reset variables option because i know some of you like to bug the thing by switching options while in combat/autohide is running and stuff. If you bug it, just reset and log off so you start with a clean state.
- Option to hide all config messages in chat.
- Dot tick damage report mode. This is not the expected combustion damage report because of the complexity of ignite, rather an information about how much damage the last tick did so you know if it's powerful enough.
- Pyroblast/Hot Streak report mode which will warn you when wasted an Hot Streak proc will letting it be refreshed before getting used and at end of combat will report number of refreshed Hot Streak.
- Timer for Combustion Dot on target.
- Flamestrike tracker supporting regular flamestrike.
- Tooltips for option panel settings, no more obscure settings.
- Ignite munching report, so you know how much damage you lost because of buggy mechanics.
- Graphical options so you can make it the way you want.
- Localisation in English, Deutsch, French and Chinese (feel free to report typos…) (thanks to Hambo and Plueschbaer from MMO-C forums for deutsch version)
- Threshold option to activate color change of background when Ignite cross the specified value.
- Audio warning when ignite value reach the threshold.
- Combustion tick damage and number prediction.
- Missing Pyromaniac buff warning (who wouldn't want 10% more damage on main nuke ?)
- Heating Up available warning
A simple cooldown showing Cauterize cooldown.
You can change the scale, alpha and Frame level. Also enabled by default a timer like OmniCC/CooldownCount. You can choose to autohide the addon when your cauterize is off cooldown. It will autohide too for classes other than mage. Also feature a customizable warning message which can be outputted to vicinity, party, raid or yell channel. There is also another optional warning when Ice Block is up. You can set whatever SharedMedia sound you want as an alert.
This addon track all the new mage bombs and flamestrike cooldown which will be available in patch 5.0.4 and MoP. Previously bundled with CombustionHelper, it's now available as a stand alone addon. It show them with a list which feature :
- current target marker
- target name
- raid marker
- time remaining
Other nice features are :
- Alert when missing a bomb
- Alert when overwriting a bomb before last tick
- End of fight report
Fully customisable and lightweight, all you need to monitor your bombs !
Available in English and French for now, submit your translation for more.
- - - - - - - ---
Changes from 2.xx versions ?
- No more crit debuff tracking, it's gone for mages.
- No more support for FrostFire Bolt, useless for Combustion and i doubt anyone used it.
- No more Impact support, new inferno blast replaced aura procs.
Use Interface Panel -> Addons for full config or /combustionhelper for bringing up directly the option panel.
As always, report me bugs and requests.
Donation is totally optional but all funds will be used to buy chocolate for my wife so she'll be a bit less mad at me spending so much time coding.
- Date created
- Oct 11, 2010
- Last update
- Nov 12, 2014
- Development stage
- All Rights Reserved
- Curse link
- Recent files