2.0a: Bug fix and TOC bump.
2.0: (latest change)
- Added item counting. Items such as cloth can now be counted by Consolid8 instead of appearing in the chat.
- Added a settings panel to the Interface Options screen. This allows you to choose items to be counted, and access all the other settings.
- Fixed a bug with the report dialog.
1.6a: Fixes bugs caused by patch 4.2 and updates TOC.
- Tradeskill messages are now consolidated.
- Rearranged the report dialog slightly to stop the checkbox from hiding parts of the report.
- Honor tracking should now function correctly again.
- Now compatible with patch 4.0.1. Honor tracking is currently out of action until I can figure out the GetCurrencyInfo function.
- Hopefully fixed a bug in loot handling with Master Looter mode, and added a safeguard timer to make sure any important loot is reported within ten seconds.
- Fixed XP tracking (again… it really should work this time…)
1.45c: Honor bug fix.
1.45b: XP bug fix.
1.45a: Loot bug fix.
1.45 (minor update): Changed the default anchor for the button to make room for the new social button in 3.3.5.
- Now integrates better with Blizzard loot messages. Upgrading users must re-enable loot messages (Right-click General chat tab > Settings > Other > Check Item Loot).
- Added option on report dialog to turn automatic reports on or off. (Upgrading users must re-enable this.)
- Changed licence from GNU General Public Licence to Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike Licence.
- Now consolidates messages from looting, gathering, etc.
- Now tracks XP gains.
- Changed the report method to a static pop-up, and made it appear automatically when you leave an instance.
- Added slash command switches /consolid8 show and /consolid8 hide which show and hide the button respectively.
- Changed the LDB plug-in from a launcher to a data source.
- Made the button movable (Hold down shift and drag) and sizable (Hold down shift and use scroll wheel)
- Now tracks honor.
- Added an LDB (TitanPanel, FuBar, etc.) plug-in with the same behaviour as the normal icon.
- Made the normal icon more visible on third-party UIs (Hopefully… Tested on SpartanUI)
- Added a slash command as a last resort:
- /consolid8 reset, report
1.0: Original Release
- Counts up reputation gains/losses and money loot and displays them in a tooltip.