- fixed missing Monk GCD spell
- MoP pre patch compatible
- fixed bug with special characters in spell names
- Added option to individually rotate all castbars (0°,90°,180°,270°)
- Added option to anchor CCB on the position of the last spellcast (e.g. above target frame) - Needs some more testing
- fixed lag-indicator misbehaviour on certain circumstances
- FIX: bug on login (esp. when shapeshifted)
- workaround for corrupted/incomplete config/SVars
- patch 4.2 adjustments
- changed GCD system to a proper one
- added 4 more Indicator
- code enhancements
- enhanced proc/cooldown check functionality
- added options to choose static color for: Player CastBar, GC Bar, Mirror Bar and Targe CastBar
- fixed misbehavior when "Movable" anchor is choosen
- change PROC and CD indicator functions to use actual duration
- added some textures (experimental)
- continuation by humfras
- adjustments for Patch 4.1
- Settings are now automatically saved within the current active profile (see Profiles/First Spec, Second Spec for profiles)
- Options panel is now scrollable if required
- Five second bar removed.
- New option: Indicator>Invert Shows the indicator if the spell is READY instead if the spell is on cooldown.
- New options tab: Profiles Profiles are saved per account Selected profile for first and second talent spec is saved per character
- Bug fix: Proc names with punctuation characters are now working as intended (eg. Arcane Missils proc buff "Arcane Missils!")
- Bug fix: bars for channel spells should now work as expected (player and target)
- Indocators: multiple spellIDs or spell names separated with ;
- Several fixes and changes for 4.0
- Bug with hunters Steady Shot and Auto Shot fixed.
- Gobal cooldown fomular changed
- New tab: "5 Sec Bar" - Shows a bar for the 5 second rule mana regeneration (default: disabled)
- Bugfix: Hopefully solved a bug within the indicator feature
- New tab: "Indicator" - Shows up to 4 indicators for different buff/debuff/proc gains or spell cooldowns.
- New option: "CastBar" > "Show Latency" - Shows the network latency within the cast bar.
- Bugfix: 'Invisible movable cast bar frame bug' fixed
- New bar textures: "High-Res thin", "High-Res thin blur"
- Bugfix: Minimap Button Frame not longer breaks CCB
- New options: TargetBar, TargetIcon, TargetText (these options are disabled as default)
- 3 new HighRes textures available (1024x1024 instead of 512x512 pixels) (64x64HighResThinBorder", "64x64HighResThickBorder", and "64x64HighResBold)
- New option: "Direction"
- New option: "Level" to set the bars/texts drawing level
- Bugfix: LUA error on addon's first load fixed
- Bugfix: Unsupported characters in spell names fixed
- Removed page: "Visuals" (settings are moved to the new pages)
- New element: Spell Icon
- New element: Mirror Bar (breath, fatigue, etc.)
- New pages: "CastBar", "GCBar", "MirrorBar", "SwingBar", "SpellIcon", and "SpellText" with loads of new options
- New option "Opacity" (page "Global")
- New options "Anchor"/"Not Movable"
- fixed a bug with option "Show Spell Name".
- Option "Show Spell Name" is now checked as default
- New option to show the current spell as string (tab "Global") (default = off)
- New options to customize the spell string (tab "Visuals")
- Two new bar textures (bold-sharp and bold-blur)
- Separate bar textures for cast bar and gc bar
- better cast bar texture + optional (blur) texture
- support for totem/rogue/druid 1 second global cooldown
- option to move cast time number
- options to show cast bar/global cooldown bar individually
- option to scale bars and number individually
- option to hide the default Blizzard cast bar
- Inital version