DataTools

Ruby base classes for data gathering and extraction. Currently contains base classes for wowhead and wow DBC files. They are intended as a base class setup for writing your own formatting of extracted data.

Subprojects within the package exist to show how GatherMate2 and LibMapData pull data from wowhead and from the dbc files.

You must login to post a comment. Don't have an account? Register to get one!

  • Avatar of kagaro kagaro Jun 09, 2010 at 20:06 UTC - 0 likes

    Added a polygon class for us in building inclusion/exclusion data for 2d maps

  • Avatar of pompachomp pompachomp Sep 26, 2009 at 16:05 UTC - 0 likes

    cheers! Thankss.

  • Avatar of kagaro kagaro Sep 26, 2009 at 14:04 UTC - 0 likes

    I added them in

  • Avatar of pompachomp pompachomp Sep 25, 2009 at 20:10 UTC - 0 likes

    Kagaro,

    You may have forgotten to add wowhead_helper.rb to the repo, it seems to be missing.

  • Avatar of kagaro kagaro May 17, 2009 at 14:43 UTC - 0 likes

    I added in some baseline wowhead stuff today. wowhead data for gathermate should parse now if you want to use it.

  • Avatar of Ackis Ackis Oct 22, 2008 at 22:24 UTC - 0 likes

    With the issues I'm having with wowdb, someone suggested getting data from both wowhead and wowdb... how hard would that be to do comparisons?

    BFAK:Ackis,90710388,2f62cbb4c100385c86df0c1418f5ac5a2cb1a2bc3f2a18f13291792dbb3a1480

  • Avatar of Ackis Ackis Oct 06, 2008 at 20:10 UTC - 0 likes

    I got the sorting done I think, may use some optimization however :)

  • Avatar of Ackis Ackis Oct 03, 2008 at 20:14 UTC - 0 likes

    Hey Kagaro, can you take a look at this pastey for me:

    http://ace.pastey.net/97450

    Also, this pastey:

    http://ace.pastey.net/97452

    Just some optimizations that I'm not sure how to do.

    Thanks.

  • Avatar of kagaro kagaro Sep 27, 2008 at 02:46 UTC - 0 likes

    should be fixed now.

  • Avatar of Ackis Ackis Sep 26, 2008 at 20:48 UTC - 0 likes

    Getting this error:

    ARLDataminer.lua:223:in `sort_by': comparison of Fixnum with nil failed (ArgumentError)

           from ARLDataminer.lua:223:in `create_profession_db'
           from ARLDataminer.lua:933
    

    In a loop that worked in a previous revision:

    ordered_keys = recipes.keys.sort_by do |name|

    if count == 50

    print "\n" count = 0

    end

    print "."

    count = count + 1 STDOUT.flush db.add_recipe_details(recipes[name]) recipes[name][:spellid]

    end

Facts

Date created
Aug 11, 2008
Category
Last update
Aug 25, 2014
Development stage
Mature
Language
  • enUS
License
MIT License
Curse link
DataTools
Reverse relationships
7
Downloads
3,546
Recent files
  • A: r204 for 6.0.1 Aug 25, 2014
  • A: r203 for 5.4.1 Nov 10, 2013
  • A: r202 for 5.4.1 Nov 10, 2013
  • A: r201 for 5.4.1 Nov 10, 2013
  • A: r200 for 5.4.1 Nov 10, 2013

Authors