This addon implements AceDB profiles for Deadly Boss mods, allowing you to share settings among characters. Dual spec profiling is supported.
To manage profiles, open the Deadly Boss Mods configuration window using '/dbm', and select the Profiles category in the Options tab.
The profile controls all DBM related settings, including core, bar and module settings.
- Existing settings will not be imported. Default settings will be used for newly created profiles.
- Some widgets in the configuration UI (dropdown menus) will not update its selected setting to reflect changing to a new profile. The actual setting will still have changed.
If you're having issues with the addon, please make a ticket or a comment, and make sure to include the following information:
- The exact error. How can you tell that it's not working? ("settings doesn't copy" doesn't help)
- Lua error message, if any. (enable Lua errors in Interface - Help)
- What exactly you did that resulted in the error.
Whether you are able to reproduce the error by repeating the same steps is also helpful.
- Date created
- Feb 25, 2013
- Last update
- Oct 20, 2013
- Development stage
- All Rights Reserved
- Curse link
- Deadly Boss Mods Profiles
- Recent files