DBM still needs your support!
Old Content mods are split into multiple packages
Older content is split into multiple addons to reduce mod update size. These are often far less updated as DBM Core packages and are better as optional extra packages. You can get them here:
- Mists of Pandaria Boss Mods
- Cataclysm Boss Mods
- Wrath of the Lich King Boss Mods
- Burning Crusade and Vanilla Boss Mods
- LibDataBroker data source
- Victory Sounds
- Voicepack VEM (English TTS Female)
- Voicepack Kiwi (English Recorded Female)
- Voicepack Yike (Chinese TTS Female)
- Voicepack German (German Male)
- Voicepack Hamseoro (Korean Recorded Female)
- Voicepack Alyona (Russian TTS Female)
- Voicepack Italian (Italian TTS Female)
- Voicepack Arnold Schwarzenegger (English Recorded/Spliced)
- Voicepack Draik (English Recorded/Spliced)
Getting too many updates of DBM per day?
We push multiple alpha versions to Curse on an average day, these versions may contain important new features or bug fixes for the bleeding edge raid content... These versions are tagged as alpha, so they will not be downloaded by default. Set your Curse client to update to alpha if you want these latest versions (but they may contain bugs, downloads tagged as "Beta" or "Release" are more stable)
Disable alpha versions in your Curse client if you do not want multiple updates per day. Make sure you check main download preference as well as DBM's individual download preference. You could have primary method set to release and dbm still set to alpha. Right click on DBM itself in curse client addon list and set it to release/beta to avoid the daily updates.
- Boss mods for all raid bosses
- Colored raid warnings (players will be colored according to their class) with icons - so you will know what's going on without even reading the message
- Auto-respond during boss fights. DBM will inform anyone who whispers you during a boss fight that you are busy. These messages contain the name and health of the boss as well as the raid's status. This feature is completely optional and can be disabled by player or even raid leader for the entire group.
- HealthFrame: you can enable a simple frame that shows a health bar for all active bosses. This is enabled by default for multi-mob bosses like Four Horsemen
- Bars can be enlarged with decent effects when they are about to expire
- Crash recovery: you had a disconnect or crash during a boss fight? No problem for DBM! It will request the timer and combat status information from other DBM users in your raid group and you get your timers back
- Synchronization system for accurate timers
- Modular design - all boss mods are plugins and can be exchanged, removed or updated separately
- Load on demand - all boss mods are separate AddOns and they will be loaded when they are needed. So they don't use memory or cpu until you enter the corresponding instance
- Special effects like the screen flash effect, huge warning messages and sounds will draw your attention to critical events
- Bars can change their color over time and flash before they expire
- There are many bar designs to choose from, all designs are are customizable: you can change the color, size, icon position etc.
- Support for SharedMedia, so you can use any texture for your bars
- Option to create custom timers, so-called "Pizza Timers" for your pizza or whatever you prefer to eat while raiding. You can also send those timers to your raid group
- HudMap built in to achieve greater visuals with heads up display in many different and creative ways
- Support for voice packs in many different supported languages.
- /dbm - shows/hides the GUI
- /dbm help - Shows all the other slash commands and how to use them.
- Date created
- Apr 29, 2008
- Last update
- Jul 23, 2016
- Development stage
- Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0/All Rights Reserved
- Curse link
- Deadly Boss Mods
- Reverse relationships
- Recent files