- arta via svn r6887: As there is a berserk timer, lets add the option as comment till we verified the berserk-time
- tandanu via svn r6886: Apply patch for ptBR localization:
From 83ff12c2216f4b6303842c1467a5ae5fecae92c0 Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
From: Thiago Ribeiro <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2011 17:09:43 -0300
Subject: [PATCH] Adding ptBR localization.
Translation of the most important modules of DBM. Translation done
based on Blizzard's Dungeon Journal, for boss names, spells, and all
else that is intended to match in-game text.
Missing: Firelands, Cataclysm Party, PvP, World Events, Throne of the
Missing: Boss emotes trigger messages (or whatever they are called) --
will be added as soon as I get them.
- DiabloHu via svn r6885: zhCN update
- nbluewiz via svn r6884: one more thing
- nbluewiz via svn r6883: oops, forgot one file.
- nbluewiz via svn r6882: # Core : added Encounter Journal id support. It can be reduce lots of localization and can use more correct spell names. Updated Dragon Soul some boss to use Encounter Journal id.
- tandanu via svn r6881: fix http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/deadly-boss-mods#c3478
- DiabloHu via svn r6880: zhCN update - 4.3 will be online in mainland China next Tuesday. I will get the localization files fully updated ASAP then.
- Snamor via svn r6879: esES update
- Azael via svn r6878: zhtw update
- nbluewiz via svn r6877: #Madness of Deathwing : fix blast timer
- nbluewiz via svn r6876: # Hagara : fix logical bug (not tested)
- nbluewiz via svn r6875: #Spine of Deathwing : apply Seal Armor in lfr25 difficulty cast time.
- nbluewiz via svn r6874: # DBM-GUI : added range radar, info frame toggle button (for preview and move)
- nbluewiz via svn r6873: # Core : improved GetBossTarget / GetThreatTraget function (for other realm players). Now GetBossTarget function correctly returns player's server name and class colors. # Alizabal : fix BladeDance warning? (25 man - untested) # Blackhorn : 1. fix Invalid Shockwave target warning. 2. added Twilight Elites spawn timer (experimental) # Hagara : adjusted Ice Wave reach timer (for lfr players)
- Omega via svn r6872: void is always a lot earlier in LFR apparently, from what i've seen
- nbluewiz via svn r6871: koKR update
- Omega via svn r6870: remove phase 4 range finder from heroic ragnaros, it's no longer needed as of 4.3 for any reason.
- Omega via svn r6869: Switch nefarian mod to true debuff filtering and not raid icon based filtering that used to assume cinders had icons.
- Omega via svn r6868: text tweaking to fix readability issues
- Omega via svn r6867: fix typo
- Omega via svn r6866: More zonozz range frame options
- Omega via svn r6865: update to Corborus for more accurate emerge/submerge detection using the UNIT_SPELLCAST_SUCCEEDED events for them.
- Snamor via svn r6864: esES update
- Omega via svn r6863: oops copy and paste fail, we wanted a SPELL_AURA_REMOVED not 2 SPELL_AURA_APPLIED
- Omega via svn r6862: Upgrade the range frame for zonozz to do smart debuff filtering, it will now only show people who have shadows if you do not have it yourself (cause you have no reason to avoid anyone without it). If you DO have debuff, it will show everyone (because then you do have a reason to avoid everyone). This should help you much better avoid people that need dispelling when transitioning into phase 2.
- Omega via svn r6861: shorten first timerPsychicDrainCD cd on engage by a little, same 5-6 second variation on it though, but it does indeed come between 16-23 seconds
- Omega via svn r6860: also fix some fail ass math in morchok berserk timer, it's 7 min not 6
- Omega via svn r6859: void of the unmaking is no ln no longer triggering UNIT_SPELLCAST_SUCCEEDED on cast, only on end, so now we have to use yell as a backup trigger for cast. Old trigger is still in place in case it's just a LFR or temporary bug, with anti spam in both, whichever trigger is triggered first is used.
- Omega via svn r6858: also return difficulty on kill/wipe messages
- nbluewiz via svn r6857: koKR update
- Omega via svn r6856: swap some color orders around to match the blizz emotes
- Omega via svn r6855: Blizz removed the castID for Alizabal, so the trigger no longer exists, do it a different way to restore functionality to mod.
- Omega via svn r6854: Fix heroic morchok bug with the bar not displaying spellname
- Snamor via svn r6853: esES update
- Omega via svn r6852: prep Yorsahj for heroic
- Omega via svn r6851: fix crystal count on pull
- arta via svn r6850: fix of the previous fix
- arta via svn r6849: No need to check for heroic when we check if boss2 exists
- arta via svn r6848: Crystals are mimiced 6secs later and only the 2nd/3rd crystals are mimiced
- Omega via svn r6847: zonozz timer tweaks
- arta via svn r6846: and also for Dragon Soul
- arta via svn r6845: French fix update
- arta via svn r6844: French localization (Hope I did add them all correctly (had to convert from ANSI to UTF8))
- Omega via svn r6843: Fix kill detection on deathwing, localized isn't gonna work either, cuase there are FOUR diff kill yells (random dragon). But i found a better way. Fix another error with invalid spellid. Disable sapper timer in LFR
- Omega via svn r6842: shrapnel is destname not sourcename
- tandanu via svn r6841: add instance difficulty to whisper auto-response; it now looks like "<player> is busy fighting against <difficulty> <bossName> (<hp>, x/y people alive)"