- works properly with latest alpha version of masque (previously ButtonFacade) -- in version 3.30, it wouldn't work unless both ButtonFacade and Masque were installed and enabled (I think)
- can right-click cancel buffs
- can have timers as 1m rather than 1:00
- can control space between icons
- each frame has own 'hide in combat' option
- can change addon's transparency
- can select option to display most enrage buffs
- can remove color border on debuffs
- Updated .toc file so that Debuff Filter won't appear out of date for patch 4.1
- Fixed bug where sometimes profiles stopped switching when changing talents.
- Can show ghost timers now. When a (de)buff/cooldown finishes, the icon becomes faded for three seconds.
- Can disable the flash overlay that occurs on cooldowns now.
- Can show abbreviated names beside (de)buffs/cooldowns now.
- Can replace a (de)buff's icon with the icon of an item that exists in your bags. If that item is removed, the (de)buff's new look remains.
- Certain cooldowns, that are about to start but haven't yet, like a priests inner focus won't blink link crazy anymore.
- Could not fix bug where sometimes profiles aren't switched when changing talents. Please do manually instead.
- Fixed bug where you cannot create a new profile, if ButtonFacade is installed.
- Fixed bug where addon would not work and you get error message "LibDualSpec-1.0 requires LibStub". If another addon already loaded LibStub this error would not occur.
- Fixed bug where you change talent specs and you get error message "buttonfacadeGroup is nil". This would occur if addon ButtonFacade was not installed.
- Fixed bug where addon would not show anything if it was installed on a computer with no setup file (setup file is DebuffFilter.lua in WTF folder)
- Included missing library. If another addon has this library addon would work fine.
- Hopefully fixed bug where addon would not show buffs/debuffs on game versions that were not english.
- Can select to show debuffs/buffs only on friends or only on enemies
- Can create frames that show your cooldowns -- show all listed cooldowns, spells and items that are not on cooldown and that are available for use, or show cooldowns a certain number of seconds before they expire
- Can create frames with spells and items that you can cast by clicking -- this means you can create more toolbars
- Added profiles, which can automatically switch when you change talent specs
- Can enable or disable addon in game
- Can select threshold when buff/debuffs/cooldowns display time in fractions of a second
- Fixed bug where stealable buffs were not showing
- Fixed interface bug where the DEL tooltip still showed even when interface was closed. It would even delete if you clicked on it, so you may accidentally delete all your (de)buffs.
- Added option to remove black box that surround timers
- Fixed bug that displayed red border around every debuff, will now display the correct color for the debuff
- Can now filter (de)buffs according to their duration, or show them only when they have a certain number of seconds left
- Black background is shown behind each time, making it easier to read
- Implemented my own sorting algorithm, since the previous one greatly decreased FPS
- Will now display (de)buffs correctly on targettarget when its not a raid member
- Can adjust how quickly tenths of a second are shown (for example, every 0.3 seconds), below 5 seconds, or not show tenths of a second at all
- Can add the debuffs to the buffs frame -- and add the buffs to the debuffs frame
- Hopefully reduced CPU usage time
- Can duplicate frames, so you can have more than 1 frame for your target
- Can copy (de)buffs from other frames
- Can show certain groups of (de)buffs: mine, nonraider, magic, poison, disease, curse, stealable
- Can sort (de)buffs alphabetically or by time left
- Can reverse display of cooldown
- Can display both cooldown and time
- Can lock frames and show tooltips at same time (click-thru won't occur unless show tooltips is disabled)
- Can scale each frame independently, or scale all the frames like before
- Added frames for targettarget
- Ability to add frames for any type of target, like pet, targettargettarget, boss1, raid4...
- New dialog to configure options
- Any frame can show all buffs or debuffs
- ButtonFacade support
- Updated for Cataclysm
Will now display debuffs/buff on PTR.
There were limits on the number of debuffs/buffs that were
scanned. So sometimes the target/player/focus had a
debuff/buff that was not shown.
Added frFR (Nya) and koKR (metalchoir) localization.
Fixed a bug that occurred when no localized version was found.
Hopefully fixed the self-applied/duration bug!
Included a deDE localization, provided by Juido
Updated for 3.1.