* This version and upcoming ones are no longer compatible with WoW 2.4.3 and older WoW versions.
* This build can be considered as a clean up for WotLK Xpac, as some things that weren't needed anymore were removed.
* Configuration settings will be reset, as well as skins.
* DTM no longer has ThreatLib2 emulation: Omen3 no longer uses it and relies solely on Blizzard threat monitor.
* KTM is also no longer supported for emulation; like Omen3, it relies on Blizzard threat monitor.
* Emulation panel has been removed from Engine section.
* DTM will be able to work with WoW 3.0.8 now.
* By default, Native method will be chosen for the threat engine.
* The addon can be considered as discontinued for now.
* It is now possible to change the anchor of the lists by right-clicking on them.
* This version can be considered as the Final version, there won't be any significant new feature from now on.
Mr.Cool Has added me into the Maintainability aspect in the addon and I will be doing my best to keep it running.
*Made the code compatible with the changes in LUA and XML in update 4.
*(hopefully) Successfully added Russian (ruRU) to DTM. Someone please verify.
*Пожалуйста, простите мое невежество, как я не знаю вашего языка увлекательным.
*Oh yeah. The program now reports (to my knowledge) the correct version to other versions.
I don't play anymore but have updated the TOC and fixed an error that popped up. It's not perfect but works.
Fixed the code correctly thanks to the contribution from **phillshap**. Thanks for your post.
Made a minor adjustment to the Role Selection. Now all you have to do is use the first letter of your role. ( T for tank, D for DPS, H for heals, A for AOE damage, and S for solow with pet ) Very minor change, but I felt that some might appreciate it.
Fixed TOC file. No known breaking changes.
I tinkered around a little on a free/trial account. It seems to work fine but hard to test it thoroughly.
Put in the wrong interface #. Sorry about that, been a while.
Using the interface # in the file name.
Still trying to figure out what part of the code is tampering with the Challenge Timer. Hard to do myself because I don't own MoP or a sub. :/ I'll keep on it until something shows up.
Fixed the broken sound. I might have fixed the conflict with the challenge mode timer but I am unsure. No way to verify.