DKM displays the most relevant stuff for a deathknight like runes, runic power, diseases and procs. It is inspired by RuneWatch and while being much more minimalistic, it sports a lot more features like independent positioning of every UI element, UI element sticking, rune prioritisation and a lot more.
- Cataclysm support.
- Shows runes (both as icons and bars), runic power and diseases.
- For runes implements rune prioritisation.
- Tracks all relevant procs, buffs and debuffs.
- Checks for missing Presence.
- Independent positioning of every UI element with sticking.
- Fade in/out of combat.
- Modular design (you can enable/disable each module separately).
- Fully skinnable with very easy to add new visuals.
- Add module dedicated to tanking (blood shield and death strike healing).
- Add bars to Trackers module.
- Ability to move all the UI elements at once.
Changes in v2.0.1
- Updated tracker to work with 4.2 (TOC is still from 4.1 so don't forget to allow loading of old addons).
Changes in v2.0.0
- Completely reworked texture packs. There are now 4 packs - textures/borders for runes and textures/borders for trackers. You can mix them however you want. Removed most of old graphics. Archive dropped to 1/3 of its original size.
- Diseases module is now Trackers module.
- Added Unholy Blight and Crimson Scourge trackers.
- Fixed minor bug with Ebon Plague tracker.
- Updated for 4.1 patch.
Q: How do I make icons not stick to each other when I drag them?
A: Hold SHIFT.
Q: How do I add my own texture pack?
A: Make a new folder in 'art' folder and add graphics there just like in other folders (you MUST use the same file names for your icons). Add new texture pack definition into the DKM.lua file, method DKM:AddTexturePack(). Restart WoW - you should be able to pick your new texture pack.
- Voorije - for creating RuneWatch
- Elderidge - for graphics
- Opaque - for graphics
- Date created
- Jun 05, 2010
- Last update
- Jun 27, 2011
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 2 (GPLv2)
- Curse link
- Death Knight Monitor (runes)
- Recent files