- Use the dot (default location is the center of the screen) to drag and resize the view port.
- Use the dot to do the following:
- Control-Left-Drag to move the view port.
- Control-Right-Drag to resize the view port.
- Shift-Drag to move the dot.
- Double-Click to reset the view port to its default.
- Shift-Double-Click to hide the dot.
Having Issues or have a Suggestion?
- Please don't use the comments to post trouble tickets or suggestions. Instead post a ticket on CurseForge. Thanks.
- Any comments containing bug reports or feature requests will be deleted on sight and any comments asking where or why (referring to said comments) will also be deleted on sight.
Frequently moving or sizing the view port generates table garbage, but that's not really a huge problem.
- Added a slash command to toggle the mover dot.
- /dragviewport, /dvp, or /viewport
- Added "/dvp reset" to reset the WorldFrame to its default.
- Added Shift-Double-Click to hide the dot.
- WorldFrame now maximizes when you hide the UI and reverts to your setting when you show the UI.
- Separated Lua from XML -- client restart required.