IF YOU HAVE BUGS IN YOUR GLYPH UI, QUEST UI OR CHARACTER PANEL, PLEASE INSTALL THIS ADDON
DroodFocus 6.1.8 - Merannanon, Insane (Vol'jin - EU)
Droodfocus ready for new extension.
Please report bug or ideas for improvements
Buffs / Debuffs tracker, energy monitor, combo points, and more... for druid feral/guardian
If you have a question or idea to improve DroodFocus, you can post it on the "FluidDruid" forum.
(By the way, I recommend you to read this forum, still very interresting and informative on our class.)
I created a topic for DroodFocus here : http://fluiddruid.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1580
The addon includes the following (all are individually usable and configurable)
- A power bar: Energy, rage,mana, runique power or shi
- Player's healthbar
- Target's healthbar with Time-to-die option
- Player's manabar
- Savage defense bar: status of charges (numbers and timer)
- Threatbar: Threat % on the target
- A combo bar: Number of combo points for the cat/rogue, lacerate stacks for the bear, runes for DK and holy power for paladins.
- Visual effects : Visual effects for proc (like Omen of Clarity). And your critical hits can also leave some traces of blood...
- Warning System: If a spell fails because you're too far or not behind your target, an icon will alert you (a cross if you're too far, a double arrow if you are in front of the target). Also pulse when you gain buff or/and debuff with the texture of debuff and his name.
- Cooldown: CD Timeleft is visible on bars and icons for each spell. And popup the icon of the ability whenever it becomes usable again.
- Buff / Debuff : For each buff / debuff scanned , small icon (and / or status bar) show the remaining time on the debuff, the number of stack, the cooldown, timeleft for next tick for Dot, etc... Buffs/Debuffs are filtered to manage your debuffs and / or all sources. All talents and glyphs are handled.
- Informations: Displaying real-time stats (Power attack, crit, etc...)
- Cast Bar : Show spell casting/channeling by your actual target.
- 'options' to open configuration panel
- 'configmode to switch configuration mode
- 'reset' to reset configuration to default
- 'buff' or 'debuff' to see a list of actuals buff/debuff with spellID in chat
- 8 comments
- Date created
- Jun 22, 2008
- Last update
- Jan 07, 2015
- Development stage
- Public Domain
- Curse link
- Recent files