Many of the existing bugs reported here have been (hopefully) fixed in the 5.2 version. Please report issues so I can fix them for you. This includes support for non-English clients!
This addon consolidates all of the information you need to play Enhancement effectively without playing it for you.
If you used ShockAndAwe, you might like this one.
It shows you:
- The next 6 most important abilities to cast
- Your Maelstrom Weapon stacks
- Your Searing Flames stacks
- Whether Flame Shock is active on your current target
- Fire Nova cooldown
- Unleashed Fury optimizing - shows if your next lightning bolt will get the bonus, taking into account MSW.
- Small icons for all of your longer cool downs like Ascendance, Fire Elemental, etc. Talent aware.
It lets you:
- Use any of the level 90 talents - priority lists are swapped automatically for you when your talent is changed. Priority lists are based on simcraft results for optimal play.
- Control at what point you should hard cast lightning bolt (expressed as a cast time, in seconds)
- Control how long you're willing to wait to prioritize a better ability, even if a lesser one is already available to use immediately, expressed in seconds.
The configuration options (/et) let you play with a few basic settings. Also, they let you conveniently bind all of your Enhancement abilities without needing to use a bunch of hidden action bars. Check out the video:
The best way to reach me is via a private message on YouTube, at http://www.youtube.com/TecPontificates
Next feature set will be out for 10,000 downloads, or 5.3, or when the bug reports roll in. Tell your friends.
- Date created
- Dec 18, 2011
- Last update
- Mar 07, 2013
- Development stage
- Public Domain
- Curse link
- Enhancement Technique
- Recent files