Ern's Suicide Kings
Ern’s Suicide Kings is loot distribution tool created by me, Ern, around, as you may have guessed it, the Suicide Kings method.
The original goal for this project was to create a tool that allowed for multiple lists, ease of use, no need to sync a file across multiple accounts, and means to distribute loot without requiring the add-on to be installed for all raiders!
- No file or list syncing required! Necessary data is saved via Officer Notes.
- Players that install the add-on and have permission to view Officer Notes will be able to see the lists and how the players are ordered!
- Seven separate lists are able to be created.
- Raiders can be marked as inactive for specific lists.
- Players are automatically marked as absent when not present in raid (if not already inactive on a particular list).
- Raiders bid on items or cancel bids via raid chat, with loot distributing automatically to award the individual highest on the selected list and moving them on selected list as appropriate!
- Able to designate individuals as disenchanter, auction house, or specific armor types for speedier loot distribution, without affecting lists.
- /esk – Opens up Ern’s Suicide Kings. Also available via mini-map button.
- Players that have access to view Officer Notes can view the current lists and player orders on each list.
- In order to see the Options and Loot tabs to manipulate lists and players, as well as distribute loot, the player performing the edits must be able to edit Officer Notes, be in a raid, and set as the loot-master.
- This is done in order to reduce traffic to the guild roster information and ensure data is saved appropriately!
- If the conditions are correct and these tabs still don't appear, click on the Reload UI button provided.
- Only max level guild members can be added to the lists.
- Main Tab – Displays current lists and players as well as their current positioning and status. Those that can edit Officer Notes, are in a raid, and are the loot-master, can also move players around as necessary on this screen.
- Options Tab – Where lists and players can be added to the tool and also removed. Here, players can also be designated for disenchanting, auction house, and specific armor types for speedier distribution, if applicable in raid group.
- Loot Tab – Where loot-masters, assuming they can edit Officer Notes, will be taken automatically to distribute loot.
If there are any questions, comments, concerns, or bugs, please do not hesitate to shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, otherwise feel free to submit a ticket via Curse Forge at http://wow.curseforge.com/addons/erns-suicide-kings/create-ticket/
Thanks so much!
- Date created
- Aug 15, 2012
- Last update
- May 09, 2013
- Development stage
- Apache License version 2.0
- Curse link
- Ern's Suicide Kings
- Recent files