I did some changes in your code, it isn't perfect, but "works":
function UIErrorsFrame:UI_ERROR_MESSAGE(event, name, ...) if (DB_Options.isEnabled and DB_Options.isShown and DB_Filters) then for k, v in next, DB_Filters do if( string.find( string.lower(name), v ) ) then --print("found: ", name) SetCVar("Sound_EnableErrorSpeech", 0) return end end end SetCVar("Sound_EnableErrorSpeech", 1) return old(self, event, name, ...) end
The problems with that:
- If someone doesn't want any speech error, this addon will turn it on
- The first blocked message will play
- The first unblocked message will not play
And another good thing, that I don't think it is possible, is an option to remove "moosh" (the sound that an "spell/ability not ready yet" does, not the speech, the sound)
I don't know if I was very clear.
- 1 comment
- Last updated
- Mar 30, 2012
- Jan 22, 2010
- Waiting - Waiting for more information.
- Enhancement - A change which is intended to better the project in some way
- Medium - Normal priority.