Some talents(eg. monk's Healing Elixirs, deathknight's Purgatory), items(some triggerable trinkets), enchants(jade spirit) have an internal cooldown or real-ppm proc mechanism, but you can hardly know its current cooldown or current proc rate. ExtraCD comes out for displaying the internal cd or proc rate multiples. This addon has data of all the talents, enchants, trinkets after mop. When you have the enchants, talents or equip the items that included in the addon data, a small icon with special animation overlayed will be displayed. When it triggered ,a cooldown text or proc rate multiples text will be displayed on the icon.
- Q: What does the yellow number on RPPM trinkets or enchants means?
- A: It equals to rppm * multiples, capped by 6 out of combat.
- Q: How to hide other addon's (eg. omnicc or cooldowncount) cooldown text?
- A: Remove the tick of "Show cooldown"
- Q: How to show other addon's (eg. omnicc or cooldowncount) cooldown text and hide the original one?
- A: Keep the tick of "Show cooldown" and remove the tick of "Show text"
- Q: How to add my custom icon?
- A: In Advance->Data, add a new icon by spell id, then modify its info(cd, duration and ppm)
New Features in 5.0+
- Add custom cds by yourself (no limit of being an icd)
- Test proc average interval and estimate items with unknown icds
- Calculate procs average coverage by giving the duration of the proc and a supposed total combat time.
- Mop newest icds of talent and specialization abilities are added
- Real-PPM enchants added in 5.1, the addon will display a number of proc rate multiples.
Slash Command and Configuration
- Type /ecd or /extracd to config, you can move the icons by dragging, hide any icon you don't want by ctrl + right clicking on the icon, and you can show it again in advance option.
- Add custom cds(no limit of being an icd) by spell ID in the Advance -> Data options.
- Add custom proc tests(no limit of being an proc) by spell ID in the Advance -> Proc Test options.
- Date created
- Apr 26, 2011
- Last update
- Mar 15, 2014
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3)
- Curse link
- Recent files