Introduction Ever wanted a simple summary of the ore or herbs you are farming. Fed up of having to check you bags. Well Farmed is for you!
Farmed understands the items that are typically farmed and automatically provides a categorised count of those items in you bags.. The features are:-
- Displays total money.
- Displays space left in bag for farming.
- Summarised items into key categories (ore, stone, gem, cloth, herb, leather, elemental, Fish, other).
- Displays dropped item in your bag that are uncommon/rare/epic
- Displays a tool tip for all items/types
- Auto resizing window, only takes up the space it needs.
- Items are quality colour coded.
- Minimal processing means that it will only use processing power when the bags content changes.
- Fully configurable to reduce processing further by excluding sections you do not need.
- Designed with multi-lingual support in mind.
- New : Data Broker Integration
- New : Item Icons new Shown!
- New : announce items looted (and count) to screen and/or chat!
Installation instructions :- Extract files to the WOW add-on folder. When you login type "/farmed" for options.
The add-on now uses WOW standard categories and so please let me know if any are missing.
1.GUI interface for adding custom items to summary and exclude standard items; 2.Add intelligent option that filter displays material sections based on you professions (e..g skinner would show leather, miner would show ore).
- 1 comment
- Date created
- Jan 27, 2008
- Last update
- Mar 10, 2013
- Development stage
- All Rights Reserved
- Curse link
- Recent files