- 2.18.06 (2012/09/25)
* TOC update to support WoW 5.0
* Fix the guild notification problem
* Fix the problem of getting the number of party members (replace by GetNumSubgroupMembers)
* Fix the problem of getting the number of raid members (replace by IsInRaid)
* Translation update
- German: Killekille
- 2.18.05 (2011/12/05)
* TOC update to support WoW 4.3
* Quest notification enhancement:
* Now when a quest is accepted, the notification message will display
the quest with questlink.
* Level-Up notification fine tuned: Now will also notify the new level
- 2.18.04 (2011/06/28)
* TOC update to support WoW 4.2
- 2.18.03 (2011/05/23)
* TOC update to support WoW 4.1
- 2.18.02 (2011/01/03)
* Added option to toggle the quest completion notification sound
* Added multiple quest completion notification sound selection
* Translation update:
* Korean (talkswind)
* French (nutsguy)
- 2.18.01 (2010/10/27)
* Added UIOptionFrame with addon info
* Support Titan Panel
* Support LDB
* Fixed the problem that FastQuest Options frame is not dragable
* Enable QuestLogFrame to be dragable
* Enable WatchFrame to be dragable
- 2.18.00 (2010/10/12)
* Support WoW 4.0.0
* Update default quest completion notification sound.
- 2.17.05 (2010/08/01)
* externalize the quest completion notification sound, so now it can be
- 2.17.04 (2010/07/12)
* Re-organize the folder structure
* LUA/XML files rename
* Added back the quest objectives achivement notification functionality.
Now when a quest is completed (all objectives achieved), the addon will
play a "horn" sound and display a message so that you and your party
member will know you have completed this quest.
* Korean translation update (talkswind)
- 2.17.03 (2010/07/02)
* Support WoW 3.3.5
* Fix the ChatFrame support to add quest link, quest objectives, and quest
description to the chat frame.
* Minor Russian translation update (StingerSoft)
- 2.17.02 (2010/05/20)
* Remove the out-dated and corrupted features:
* Dragable Watch Frame
* Quest Log frame's coloring
- 2.17.01 (2009/12/14)
* Support WoW 3.3.0
- 2.16.03 (2009/09/05)
* Added Russian translation (StingerSoft)
* Fix frameWidth issue
- 2.16.02 (2009/08/16)
* Quest with no objective is not trackable in WatchFrame
- 2.16.01 (2009/08/15)
* Support WoW 3.2.0
- 2.15.06 (2009/06/05)
* Fix watched-quest's left-clicking not working properly
* Tuning FQ Option Frame layout
- 2.15.05 (2009/05/23)
* Support WoW 3.1.2
- 2.15.04 (2009/05/21)
* French translation update. (Thanks for Ksys)
* Fix the error in the first time addon loaded
* Fix the first quest being watched in a fresh login that WatchFrame is not
properly link to dragable green button
* Fix the auto removal problem that when there is at least one watched-quest
which has quest item, then the auto removal won't work properly
- 2.15.03 (2009/05/11)
* Fix the issue that watched-quests not displayed quite proper
* Quest WatchFrame now is dragable, this includes the Achivement lines
- 2.15.02 (2009/05/04)
* Fix the WatchFrame's quest tracker support
* Fix the quest completion's auto removal from WatchFrame
- 2.15.01 (2009/05/02)
* Support WoW 3.1.1
* Temporary remove the enhancement to WatchFrame (previously called Quest
- 2.14.04 (2008/12/18)
* Fix the AutoNotify toggle issue
* Quest level info format now can also apply to QuestLog frame and
- 2.14.03 (2008/12/16)
* Fix option toggle issues
- 2.14.02 (2008/12/14)
* Fix option toggle issue
- 2.14.01 (2008/12/14)
* Very minor enhancement to QuestWatchFrame's draged position.
- 2.14.00 (2008/12/07)
* Fixed the the Quest Watch frame dragging issue, now with a workaround to
link Quest Watch frame to the dragable green ball. Note that once the
Achievement frame is updated, you will need to click on the Quest Watch
frame's green ball to restore the position back.
* Minimap icon now is dragable (Mouse right button) for easy to set the position.
* Minimap icon's left buton clicking will open Quest Log window, middle-button
to open the option window.
- 2.13.b112401 (2008/11/24)
* QuestLog Frame not can be configured to be double width or not in Options frame.
(Disable double-width will require to reload UI)
- 2.13.b111001 (2008/11/10)
* Fix the option frame sub-title display issue
- 2.13.b110901 (2008/11/09)
* Added Minimap icon to toggle option frame
* Added codes to move minimap icon position
* Adopted codes from Double Wide to enlarge quest log window
* Added button to QuestLog frame to toggle option frame
* Supported WoW 3.0.3
* Added support to Earch feature frame
- 2.12.06 (2008/04/19)
* Support QuestLink in chat frame
- 2.12.05 (2008/03/31)
* Update TOC to support WoW 2.4.0
- 2.12.04 (2007/09/30)
* Update TOC to support WoW 2.2
* Remove FQ_NODRAG message
- 2.12.03 (2007/07/20)
* Fix /fq format missing option
* Disable NoDrag since it's not quite useful and have brought too much confusion
* Added French translation - oXid_FoX
- 2.12.02 (2007/06/23)
* Remove "FastQuest Classic" leading text when a quest is completed.
- 2.12.01 (2007/05/28)
* Updated TOC number to support WoW 2.1.0
* Revised zhTW event message to meet the translation changed in WoW 2.1.0
* Modified the Ctrl-Left/Right click quest info notification message to use ChatFrameEditBox:Insert() instead of SendChatMessage
* Add support to show "daily quest" information in QuestTracker
- 2.12.00 (2007/05/18)
* Options window now is supported to configure most of FastQuest options, type '/fq options' to open the option frame.
* New Level-Up notification added.
* Rewrote the notification channel logic, now you could notify in multiple channels.
* Fixed the Ctrl-RightKey will cause the program to exit problem.
* Fixed German pasring strings
* Added Korean parsing strings and translation (gygabyte)
* Added French pasring strings
* Renamed GetDifficultyColor() into FQ_GetDifficultyColor()
- 2.11.207 (2007/04/14)
* Experience gained and discovered notification are now can be turned on or turned off
* Renamed the addon name to "FastQuest Classic"
* Added quest's suggested member info and can be toggled
* Enhanced quest level information. Raid, Dungeon, Elite, PvP, and Group quests will have additional mark.
* Enhanced the /fq tag command and now can toggle the quest's extra information
- 2.11.206 (2007/02/21)
* Fixed for quest collapsing issue
- 2.11.205 (2007/01/17)
* Fixed to support WoW 2.0.5 due to the GetQuestLogTitle() is changed.
- 2.11.7 (2006/12/21)
* Fixed the improper key-binding settings. Now user can bind a key to trigger quest tag, quest display format, auto-notify, auto-complete, auto-add, and QuestTracker unlock.
* Corrected the English parsing strings. Now experience gained, quest accepted, new zone discovered will be notified.
- 2.11.6 (2006/12/11)
* Updated TOC file to support WOW version 2.0
* Code changes for the for loop statement (Justice)
- 2.11.5 (2006/12/05)
* Codes change to improve the AutoNotify and AlwaysNotify logic
- 2.11.4 (2006/09/24)
* Fix the AutoAdd not working properly in non-Chinese clients.
* Fix the the problem that when "Trade complete" will always notify.
- 2.11.3 (2006/09/05)
* Quest title in the QuestTracker window now can be configured to be displayed in the same color or base on the quest difficulty
* Fixed the problem that notification will change the default chattype
* Added codes to restrict the notification of quest progress when AutoNotify is disable
* Added the default option value for AllowRaid and set to false
- 2.11.2 (2006/08/03)
* Fixed the "/fq format"' bug
* Added a new slash command "/fq status"' to display all the configuration status
* Revised the slash command usage description
* Added some color control to the message
- 2.11.1 (2006/07/31)
* Externalized the strings from Alred's modded version
- QueustLog title enhancement is currently disable due to WoW has introduce
some manually hacks to deal with the text width. It will introduce the
result that FastQuest's QuestLogTitle manipulation will be replaced.
- To enable QuestLog frame's quest title's level information, please enable
the color blind mode for now.
- Uploaded on
- Sep 25, 2012
- Game version
- 130.8 KiB