Change log v.4.02
Thanks to Daefecator from EJ forum who fixed the following issues
- glyphs fixed
- DBW trinket now tracking multiple procs correctly
Change log v.4.011
Trying to fix a problem with curse client
Change log v.4.01
Kaelbear from EJ forum updated v.3.321 to 4.01 in order to make it working with the new patch. It doesn't take into account new spells and talent so the cycle is still suboptimal but it works!
Change log v.3.321
-Fixed a missed debug info
Change log v.3.32
-Slightly changed FB algorithm decision during berserk
Change log v.3.311
-Removed some debug code, added an advice for not level 80 druid.
Change log v.3.31
- Added a "cycle" option (in main option menu) for "conservative play" if you check it the algorithm doesn't take into account ooc chance to proc in order to compute expected energy replenish / second. This should led to a smoother cycle and better Savage Roar and RIP uptime. It's possible that you lose (on average) a little dps but it should be more stable. This option is enabled by default, you'll found it in the main option menu
- Slight change in the algorithm that choce between RIP and Ferocious Bite.
-Partially code revamp for better performance.
- Fixed a problem with lag-correction check box.
Change log v.3.304
- Fixed a bug in the berserk option menu
Change log v.3.303
- Added reputation ring proc
- Fixed issues in proc monitors with procs not shown or shown in multiple positions.
-Changed the icon for bleeds tracker in CD monitor, now it's a blood drop like the First Aid Icon.
Change log v.3.302
- Fixed a bug due to interaction with trauma that prevented mangle debuff to show properly (leading to a mangle spam cycle)
Change log v.3.301
- added 2 missing trinkets.
- started code revamp for cataclysm.
Change log. v.3.3
- FBN now automatically take care of enchants, metagems, glyphs and tier bonuses (you no longer need to check/uncheck them into the options menu)
- changed the options interface to avoid visualization problems
-added t9 and t10 bonuses and their weight in the algorithm
- added latest tier trinkets and procs
-mangle set to 60 seconds in the algorithm
Change log. v.3.244
- Added Vindication debuff tracking
- Updated Curse of Weakness tracking
Change log. v.3.243
-Added (checked by default) a lag correction check under the main fbn option window. In olders version is already present but you can't uncheck it. If you are having problem with rake/mangle/TF being suggested too early try to uncheck it.
-Added 2T9 set bonuses, Idol of Mutilation and new trinkets.
Change log. v.3.242
-Boss mod is working again.
Change log. v.3.241
-FBN now works with patch 3.2
- Boss Mod temporary disabled for debugging
- Ability damage updated.
- Put back the boss mod and update it
- Add new set bonuses and trinket procs.
Change log. v.3.240
- Fixed "expected time to die" for bosses who can increase their health (fixed the cycle with them).
- Added bleeds monitor into the cycle, now the abilities are chocen also taking into account if there is any bleed active on the target (before it assumed that they are always up)
- Added a "bleed debuff" icon (the same icon as "maim") into CD monitor frame, it is where previously was OOC-proc. When OOC proc it shows on top of it (you can turn it off from the "show" options menu).
- Many addition in the cycle menu:
- You can now put a weight on RIP uptime (default is 1), with a weight of 4-5 you should be able to keep it always up.
- You can put a weight on rake/shred (default is 0.9) based on the relative DPE needed to avoid rake (for istance with 0.9 you avoid rake only if rake does less than 90% of shred DPE.
- you can put a weight on SR vs. other finishers (default is 1) to avoid clipping (0) or clip it more (high values).
- you can choce mangle-priority (default is 2). With 2 it try to keep it always up, with 1 it keep it up only if is efficient FOR YOU. With 0 it suggest mangle only if it's down (no energy pooling for mangling).
- You can choce energy pooling magnitude (default = 3). Basically it's the number of CP needed to avoid pooling (higher the number, higher the number of times you will pool energy).
Change log v.3239
- Minor bug fix.
- Added size and font option for boss mod monitor.
Change log v.3238
- Added a check for Drain Life on Yogg-Saron
- Added a check to toggle shred on tentacles for Yogg-Saron fight.
Change log v.3237
- Fixed low level target dummies suggestion monitor.
- Fixed "Blood of the Old God" proc into proc monitor.
Change log v.3236
- Target dummies are now fixed, the addon no longer thinks that they are going to die soon.
- An error with interrupt saved variable when updating from version older than 3.22 is fixed. As a side effect you interrupt options will be reseted.
Change log v.3235
- Fixed a bug that wiped interrupt options under Boss Mod after a reload.
- Fixed a bug with the estimated time before kill and boss health %. Now the suggestion monitor should work accordingly with it (don't rake/rip if the mob is going to die) and the XT boss mod also (save berserk for heart).
Change log v.3234
- Fixed hysteria, ToT, MD into proc monitor, added idol procs.
Change log v.3.233
- Fixed an error for Yogg-Brain, now it correctly suggest to shred
- Probably fixed an error on Razorscale (it should suggest to berserk only on him) -need more testing-
- Fixed an error with specific fight buff into font panel
- Fixed an error that overwrote SR timer with other CDs.
- Probably fixed an error that show aggro warning when in bearform.
Added a proc monitor (I still need to finish it up and let you set up fonts) that keep track of weapon proc, trinket proc and temporary buff like hysteria. The trinkets icons change automatical when they first proc.
Change log (from 3.22):
-Fixed an error with boss mod frames that showed a long negative time if the buff/debuff doesn't expire.
- NPC ID is now checkable under the show options in the interface configuration menu.
- the addon can crash if you are not feral specced or level 80 (or you have not trained the latest abilities rank)
- if you deactivate and reactivate the addon (before logging) it reset the frame position to default.
- Kologarn boss mode could not work properly (just unckeck shred from the interface before the fight)
- Some problem with double spec still need improvement.