... is yet another addon for using the new World Markers (raid flares)
as a party leader, raid leader or officer without going through the compact raid manager.
So why another one?
- It's a different implementation that doesn't rely on the usualmacros every other world marker addon is using.
/click CompactRaidFrameManagerDisplayFrameLeaderOptionsRaidWorldMarkerButton /click DropDownListXButtonX
- I prefer the small button that I can drag to any side of the screen as opposed to a bar.
- It has marker timers.
- new in v1.33: world marker key-binds in Game Menu.
Alright... are you going to add...
-sounds and libsink announce for expiring markers
-bars instead of text timers
Probably not, it suits me fine as it is. :D
Hope you find it useful as well.
Show the button out of party for positioning. Flares will not work. Type it again to hide.
Toggles timers on/off.
- Timers do not persist following a reload.
- I've tried to make the timers smart but there is a small chance of "false" positives
depending what you do after you load a flare to the cursor and before you actually put it down.
(fx clicking an actionbutton instead of the "world" or clicking out of range)
- Date created
- Nov 02, 2010
- Last update
- Sep 10, 2013
- Development stage
- All Rights Reserved
- Curse link
- Recent files