Just a tiny little add-on to make sure you don't forget to refresh your flask during raids when your concentration tends to be elsewhere. It gives you a small movable button which automatically loads the last flask you've used and which you can click to drink another one. It shows how many flasks you have left, lights up 5 minutes before the flask runs out, and starts blinking 1 minute before it runs out.
To keep this add-on footprint absolutely minimal, the only permanently visible part is the flask button. Hover over it to view:
- Toggle button (top) - click this to toggle the flask button's highlight on/ off.
- Move Me tag (bottom) - drag this to reposition your flask button anywhere on the screen.
- Picker button (right) - click this to load any flask from your bag to the flask button without having to actually drink it yet.
Have you seen my other add-ons yet?
- SanityCheck- Of course you know how to play your class, but there is just so much to remember!
- Raidbot- The right way to raid!
- Surprise- What does this add-on do? There is only one way to find out!
- MooTrack- The simple, lightweight way to keep track of buffs and debuffs!
- MagicMarker- One configurable tool for all your automatic marking needs!
- 1 comment
- Date created
- Apr 18, 2013
- Last update
- Feb 07, 2015
- Development stage
- Public Domain
- Curse link
- Recent files