Thanks to the wonderful "feature" introduced in the SoO patch, that makes re-flasking while the old flask is up extend the duration to 1:15 hours regardless of the remaining duration on the old buff, you want to drink your new flask as close to the expiration of your old one. Unfortunately, flasks are often used in raids, where your attention often strays away from the duration of your buffs. Say hello to Flaskaholic, a discreet little button that you can put anywhere on your screen, preferably in an area you can easily notice, and once your flask has 5 minutes left it will immediately light up and allow you to drink a new one in just one click, without having to sacrifice any time or attention, even in the middle of a long boss fight.
To keep this add-on footprint absolutely minimal, the only permanently visible part is the flask button. Hover over it to view:
- Toggle button (top) - click this to toggle the flask button's highlight on/ off.
- Move Me tag (bottom) - drag this to reposition your flask button anywhere on the screen.
- Picker button (right) - click this to load any flask from your bag to the flask button without having to actually drink it yet.
Have you seen my other add-ons yet?
- SanityCheck- Of course you know how to play your class, but there is just so much to remember!
- Raidbot- The right way to raid!
- Surprise- What does this add-on do? There is only one way to find out!
- MooTrack- The simple, lightweight way to keep track of buffs and debuffs!
- MagicMarker- One configurable tool for all your automatic marking needs!
- 1 comment
- Date created
- Apr 18, 2013
- Last update
- Nov 26, 2014
- Development stage
- Public Domain
- Curse link
- Recent files