- Getting more flasks should now update the count on the button.
- Finally adapted for the Siege of Orgrimmar, Flaskaholic will now notify you 5 minutes before the buff runs out so you can make the most out of the extra duration.
- Tried again to make the highlight glow look better, or at least more visible.
- The add-on now remembers whether or not it's lit when you log off.
- Removed the debug code that made elixirs count as flasks >.>
- Since the game won't let an add-on load an action button during combat, if you log into combat the add-on will kindly wait until it ends to try to load your current flask.
- Added a toggle button to turn the flask button's glow on/ off. You can now turn it on before the break to remind yourself to drink a flask when you're back!
- Added a flask picker. You can now load a flask into the button without actually drinking it.
- Tried to make the glow look better.
- Flaskaholic should now properly detect existing flask effects when logging into the game.