- Creates a global friends list, boot strapped by the current friends of each alt you log in as.
- Adds friends that are in the global friends list who are not friends of the currently logged on alt.
- Adding a new friend adds it to the global list which will transfer it to your other alts as you log them in.
- Removing a friend removes it from the global list and will remove it from your alts as you log them in.
- Tracks your alts and adds them to the global list of friends so that your alts show up as friends (for name completion at the mailbox). Can be turned off with '/fs alts off'.
- The global friends list is partitioned by server and faction (Horde or Alliance). PvE servers allow you to have alts in both factions, but they can't be friends.
- /friendshare reset - Resets the global friend list to the current alts friend list. Useful if the global list gets corrupt (never seen that happen).
- /fs import - imports the global friends list (again). Usefull if some global friends were not imported b/c you had too many friends already.
- Syncronizes your ignore lists across your alts as well. Players have to be online to be ignored so you may get 'player not found' messages at login when trying to syncronize ignores.
- /is import - imports the global ignore list (again). Useful if someone you have on your global ignore list logs in.
To get started just log in each of your alts. From that point on, all your alts will share a global friends list and a global ignore list.
This MOD should work fine reguardless of the WoW client language; however, it does have one or two messages that could be localized.
- 6 comments
- Date created
- Jul 22, 2005
- Last update
- Jan 05, 2015
- Development stage
- All Rights Reserved
- Curse link
- Friend & Ignore Share
- Recent files