Galvin's UnitBars is a resource tracking addon. Tracks things like mana, combo points, shadow orbs, etc.
3.45 coming soon
- Triggers and auras being worked on. Lot of bug fixes.
Please post any feedback in the comments section below.
Libsharedmedia 3.0 supported
- Priority flag system. Each bar has a status flag to tell when to hide, show, etc.
- All bars can be fully customized to how you want them to look.
- All bars can be rotated. For health and power bars fill direction can be changed to match the rotation.
- All bars have frame strata. If you want a bar to appear above another add ons UI. This should help.
- Profile options. By default profiles are per character, but can be shared among all characters.
- Alignment tool allows bars to be lined up for perfection. Right click a bar when bars are not locked to activate the tool.
- Some bars have a box mode. If you don't like the fancy texture look. You can use box mode which uses simple boxes.
- Two textures 'GUB Bright Bar' and 'GUB Dark Bar' any mod that uses libsharedmedia will be able to use these.
- Bars can be copy pasted as a way to copy settings from one bar to the other. All health and power bars are compatible. But a copy paste between others bars may or may not work. Some of the copy paste will be greyed out if the two bars are not compatible.
- Fading in. All bars can fade in. Holy, shard, ember, eclipse, shadow, and chi bars also have fade-in for their objects.
- Reverse Fade. Bar is half faded out, now it wants to become visible again, it will start fading in from where the fade out left off. The reverse fade option turns this off incase you don't like it.
- Reverse Fill. Don't like left to right or bottom to top fill. Then reverse fill is the opposite. Ember, and Demonic bar support this in texture and box mode.
- Enable bars. Found under Bars as the first option. Bars that are not enabled will not appear in the options screen or on screen, and won't consume cpu.
- Hide not Usable. Any bar that uses this is on by default. When a bar can not be used by your class or spec. It will be hidden even when bars are unlocked.
- Hide in Pet Battle. Hides the bar if you're in a pet battle.
- Mana Power. For monks and druids. This gets displayed when the mana bar is not available.
- Warlock greenfire. The default options are set to auto detect green fire. But if you want to use green fire and your warlock doesn't have it yet. You can. Just go into emberbar options. And uncheck green fire auto. Then check green fire. The mod keeps two sets of colors, one for green fire and one for normal. When you change to green fire a new color set is used and changing that will not erase your non green fire color set.
- Predicted power for eclipse bar. Will show what state the eclipse power bar will be in while casting. Should work similar to balance power tracker.
- Anticipation Bar for rogues and Maelstrom Bar for shaman added. These two bars has a charges option found under text settings to show the amount if charges you have.
- Slope. If you have a bar that's horizontal or vertical. You can apply a slope to it which will make it slant in one direction.
- Smooth fill animation. Any bar that supports a bar that shrinks and grows, such as health and power, ember bars, etc. This will make a bar fill moothly instead of instantly when it changes value.
- Float. Drag and drop any of the bars boxes or textures just like you can in runebar, except this will work on any bar.
- Align and Swap. Replaces the alingment tool. Can also be used on boxes in a bar.
- Test Mode. Make changes to bars without having to use combat to do it.
- Hide Location Info. Bars show their current location when being moved. This hides it.
- Border Padding. Sets the amount of distance between the boxes and the bars border.
- Texture Scale. Changes the size of any textures when not in box mode.
- Hide Text. Hides any text displayed by the bar.
- Text. Custom layouts can be used on bars that don't support multi line.
- Highlight Dragged Bar. This will show a box around the bar being dragged.
- GUB Square Border added for border texture. This can be used thru shared media.
- Border color can be changed. Found under Region and Background options.
- In testmode you can change the resource value up or down. You can use this to test triggers without being in combat.
- Triggers - Can change color, textures, or play a sound, etc. When a condition is met based on the resource value, time, etc.
- Align and Swap has bar location setting. Align has to be turned off first. The bar that was right clicked on is the one that you can set the location to.
- Reset Defaults has been recoded as reset. You can choose what parts of the bar to reset.
- Options can not be opened during combat. Having options opened during combat could cause a lua error. With the test mode recode there's no need to have this.
- Added Hide no Target flag
- Anchors now have a name that appears when using /framestack. The anchor always surrounds the elements in a bar.
- A lot of bars have borders these can be hidden. For example: In the shard bar when in box mode. There should be an option called 'background'.
In there you will see a pulldown called border. Select 'none' and the bar will have no visible border. You can do the same to bars that are not in box mode as well.
Align and Swap tool video
If you don't like paypal you can donate in bitcoin to this address: 15xZQe3ZvnKArN26UxanbJHpQePmfCSSqR
- 5 comments
- Date created
- Sep 19, 2010
- Last update
- Dec 05, 2014
- Development stage
- All Rights Reserved
- Curse link
- Galvin's UnitBars
- Recent files