Galvin's UnitBars is a resource tracking addon. Tracks things like mana, combo points, shadow orbs, etc.
5.00 is for beta only. It's not available for download yet. It will not run on live.
To download you'll need to go to http://wow.curseforge.com/addons/galvins-unitbars/files/
5.0 real time predicted power demo https://youtu.be/i8iQMd2GVZ4
- Triggers can change text on bars that have text.
- There's a note in the trigger options at the top where text can be found. If there is no note then all tabs support text.
- Triggers should be easier to navigate when working on a lot of them at the same time.
Please post any feedback in the comments section below.
Libsharedmedia 3.0 supported
Some features. Too many to list
- Priority flag system. Each bar has a status flag to tell when to hide, show, etc.
- Textures 'GUB Bright Bar', 'GUB Dark Bar', and 'GUB Square Border' can be used with any mod that has libsharedmedia.
- All bars can be fully customized to how you want them to look.
- All bars can be rotated. For health and power bars fill direction can be changed to match the rotation.
- All bars have frame strata. If you want a bar to appear above another add ons UI. This should help.
- Trigger system for more advanced options.
- Alignment tool allows bars to be lined up for perfection. Right click a bar when bars are not locked to activate the tool.
- Test Mode. Make changes to bars without having to use combat to do it.
- A lot of bars have borders these can be hidden. For example: In the shard bar when in box mode. There should be an option called 'background'.
In there you will see a pulldown called border. Select 'none' and the bar will have no visible border. You can do the same to bars that are not in box mode as well.
Align and Swap tool video
- 5 comments
- Date created
- Sep 19, 2010
- Last update
- Apr 03, 2016
- Development stage
- All Rights Reserved
- Curse link
- Galvin's UnitBars
- Recent files